Flower Estate Families And History

Yes I remember Taylor's, then Fisher's, We were Brown's, there for 17 yrs very happy years lots off good memorise.

he he think i stopped at yours then do you have a daughter

:hihi:

did you have a daughter who went to shiregreen and hindehouse ?

Yes my daughter Angela went to Hindhouse but not shiregreen

yes-I lived on the flower estate and was born at 91 daffodil road--in 1944---unfortunately the house has now been demolished and the plaque removed

family at 99 called the Killeons as I remember---

Edited by dennisgwild

hi i lived on flower estate on honeysuckle rd near the entrance to quarry around 1970ish. i knew the kemps roses plattons williams and went to hinde house.

I used to teach at Shiregreen School from around 1977 to about 1983 as my first teaching job. Knew all the families very well: good and bad.

Still see lots of them around town / attercliffe. Seeing the size of some of them now I was glad that I was fair with them when they were kids!

Families I remember include Myers. Rowdings, Shentalls, Innocent, Matthews, Liversedge

i know herbert and lucy roe herbert was my dads stepdads brother i use top go to their house a lot has a child they even lived on cross when i lived there