SOCIAL: Ghost walk

What day is best for you? (you can choose more that one)  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What day is best for you? (you can choose more that one)

• November 12
    • Friday 13th!! November
    • Thursday 19th Nov
    • Friday 20th
    • Saturday 21st
    • Other (please let me know when)

are new people aloud on this event or just you lot who know each other? whats age range of people going? wouldnt wana feel i have nothing in common with people

Well this is a social being organised for the Sheffield Forum Badminton Club. We have a full age range of people, but they do all go to the badminton club nights on Tuesday.

As far as i know, there are regular ghostwalks organised on other nights too...

http://www.steelcityghosttours.co.uk/

of course, you're more than welcome to come along to the Badminton club, meet everyone then come along on the events we have!

Edited by Pook

Hi leehiz.

You are welcome to join us we are all ages and multicultural ,kids welcome, or come alone and join some of us for a social drink after :rolleyes:

are new people aloud on this event or just you lot who know each other? whats age range of people going? wouldnt wana feel i have nothing in common with people

social drink sounds good :) where you normally go? not really in to badminton lol

I went on the ghost walk last year, it was freezing but interesting and slightly gruesome, only trouble is that now I cannot walk past a certain building without looking through the window as I pass to see if the ghost is there :help:

Oh no! Spotted this one a bit late! I'm back on Friday 13th for graduation. If anyone wants to skip the ghost tour and join me in the pub let me know! I am also back on the 20th for a gig - could meet the ghosty people in the pub for some spirits (or prob just beer) afterwards if someone lets me know where y'all are at! mwah-haha!!!