Remember Birley School?

Hello MHatters or Cornishblade or Pal nr2 lol.

Ref:Dream number1. On the list I only put only birds names.On your list you put only one bird.The other six were lads.I can assure you lads would never be on my list of nubile lovers Haha.I was born on the right side of the fence matey.

On your list of lads were some mates of mine,in school and out of school...Birley County School.

Reggie Hudson:He and I acquired kites from the Esso filling station almost opposite his home on Birley Moor Road.Reggie was a decent footballer and a great lad.

Gary(Sam)Ashton:Gary lived on Newstead Drive in the old red brick houses of Birley estate.I point this out because when Newstead is mentioned people automatically think of the Vic Hallam pigeon huts lol.I lived on Newstead Rise.Gary loaned his Gola togger boots when I played int school team.I remember his elder brother,Ricky.A few houses down from the Ashtons lived Trevor Davies.

Trev and I knocked about with each other for a while getting into trouble quite often which resulted in canings from Harry Lines.We also ended up in Renishaw Court with two other lads for peppering big style the windows of Thornbitch Grammar school on the Birley Lane side.I was youngest in court aged 12.

David Jackson:Jacko lived on East Glade at top of Hackenthorpe.He was in Spartan team at school.I dint knock about with him.

Richard Brown: I don't remember him. I remember a fragile lad called Richard Barnes though.I think he lived on Thornbridge Crescent.He wore specs and he wasn't any Robin Hood at sport.

Paul Ward:Lived on Newstead Rooad nr 40.Paul was a great lad,and we often went to Birley Wood setting up rabbit traps,often with success.Paul had a younger sister,
Vicky?

Post 396 on this thread you reply to Ian W,saying you couldnt remember him.He mentioned he left Birley County school in 1961.Its no surprise you dont know him from school because you would have been seven years old then!!!Im assuming you are answering him for yourself.Its poss though that you are answering for one of your elder brothers.

All the best and look after yersen.....Silence in court 1967 hahaha.