Shamblers walk - Eyam Round Walk 1st November CANCELLED!

Hemlock could you alter the title of this thread to say walk cancelled please, I've tried and I can't seem to make it stick thanks.

Hemlock could you alter the title of this thread to say walk cancelled please, I've tried and I can't seem to make it stick thanks.

Unfortunately only Group Leaders have the magical powers to edit thread titles. It's slamming it down in Sheffield as well VO, definitely stay at home and keep warm weather!

Have a good day anyway :thumbsup:

Hi Hemlock, text me your number as I have lost it and ill call you back

Found it gave you tinkle but you did not answer :roll:

Unfortunately only Group Leaders have the magical powers to edit thread titles. It's slamming it down in Sheffield as well VO, definitely stay at home and keep warm weather!

Have a good day anyway :thumbsup:

Cherers for the info Taxman, have a good day yourself.

bloody weather. !

I ended up going out anyway, did a little 8km route around Ladybower tor, Hordron edge etc, only ended up with wet feet too, well up to the knees actually after a dip in Jarvis clough. :D

bloody weather. !

I ended up going out anyway, did a little 8km route around Ladybower tor, Hordron edge etc, only ended up with wet feet too, well up to the knees actually after a dip in Jarvis clough. :D

You were lucky, our lass dragged me kickin and screamin out shoppin, cost £150 quid:shocked::shocked:

I wonder if the shamblers have compensation in place for this kind of thing?:roll:

Just had a lovely 5 days in the West Country, and guess what, never rained once! Well, not during the day anyway. Even today was lovely all day for the journey back after it stopped raining at about 7.30 a.m.

Can't blame you for cancelling today though under the circumstances, and luckily for me I can now do this walk as it's now re-scheduled for 2 weeks time. Like others, Eyam is also one of my favourite places too.

Just had a lovely 5 days in the West Country, and guess what, never rained once! Well, not during the day anyway. Even today was lovely all day for the journey back after it stopped raining at about 7.30 a.m. Can't blame you for cancelling today though under the circumstances, and luckily for me I can now do this walk as it's now re-scheduled for 2 weeks time. Like others, Eyam is also one of my favourite places too.
Glad you both had a fab time and good weather. Nice to know you can make the Eyam walk when we do it. I'm sure its one everyone will like.

Bugger, i'll be wild camping somewhere around Avebury for the rearranged walk.

Hi megalithic,

did you go to the stone circle below Hordron edge, it's a place I have walked past many times but ashamedly never taken notice of.

Yes i did, firstly i visited the ancient rock art on Ladybower tor then onto the circle and a cairn the other side of Jarvis clough, on the way back i found 3 lost souls searching for the circle and lead them to it.

I've visited about 99% of the ancient sites in Derbyshire and the ones in South Yorkshire too, Brown edge circle, Ash cabin flat circle, ecclesall woods rock art etc etc....