Idiots at Fright Night who threw a dart into the crowd

my son and his mate went down town earlier to fright night with a couple of girls they know. while stood amongst the people some idiot decided to throw a dart into the crowd. It hit one of the girls and stuck into her shoulder (so much that she had to pull it out) they found some ambulance staff there and had it cleaned and dressed, but things could`ve been very different had it been someones head/face/or even a baby in a pram.

What do these idiots think they are gonna get out of it?

my son and his mate went down town earlier to fright night with a couple of girls they know. while stood amongst the people some idiot decided to throw a dart into the crowd. It hit one of the girls and stuck into her shoulder (so much that she had to pull it out) they found some ambulance staff there and had it cleaned and dressed, but things could`ve been very different had it been someones head/face/or even a baby in a pram.

They're idiots that need a slap. Or, alternately someone to throw a big chuff off dart at them.

That's just sad that, i don't take my kid's to fright night, as some nasty things have happened at it through the last few years.

Some kid's seem to think it's mischief night these day's.

Edited by CorkerSWFC

hi hun hope they are ok we went down about 4 oclock an was rammed at that time my daughter has gone down with her mate hope she dosnt have any trouble always someone out there to do something stupid that could have so easyliy been alot worse

lol i misread 'dart' as 'dwarf'

haha I clicked onto the thread thinking " umm.. :( I wish I went now"

anyway since I'm here yeah the dart things not good, if they aren't caught on CCTV then I'll be very surprised.

Edited by Forumosaurus

that is really awful. Just amazes me how terrible people in society can be in these sort of events. I think I'm a bit niave, I try to think everyone in our fine city is nice! obviously not.

That's just sad that, i don't take my kid's to fright night, as some nasty things have happened at it through the last few years.

Some kid's to think it's mischief night these day's.

yeah, mine won`t be going again.

lol i misread 'dart' as 'dwarf'

haha I clicked onto the thread thinking " umm.. :( I wish I went now"

anyway since I'm here yeah the dart things not good, if they aren't caught on CCTV then I'll be very surprised.

I think it would be very difficult to single one person out, it was so busy. noone even realised she`d been hit until they saw her trying to pull it out

That's awful :(

We've been down and my youngest son is still there. Yes it was packed but in the main everyone was well behaved. There was a great band playing in Leopold Square and many weird & wonderful costumes :)

Im sure there will have been plenty of incidents and still will be as there will be load's of stragglers still in town now so there will probably be even more, the beer will have been flowing for a while now.

This is disgusting behaviour, im really glad i didnt go with my 2 year old little girl now.