Unlimited fitness

im thinking of joining,happy with the cost £24.00 mth if taken a 12mth membership,but can anyone tell me if its any good, i can use either pondsforge or hillsborough as im close to both, wanting to know peoples opinions,as im new to the bigger gyms and dont want to feel intimidated. thanks

hi, iam currently a fitness unlimited member, u can use all 4 gyms, ponds,hills,don valley and concord, all gyms have been refurb and all fitness classes and swimming are free.

i use ponds, the staff are so friendly there, for a 5iver a wk u cant go wrong price wise. let me know if u need any more info! jude

facilities are excellent too. fully reccomend the powerplates at hillsborough and the spin classes at ponds forge. the pool is ace at ponds forger too. not full of annoying kids all the time!

thanks for that, on other forums ive read they dont really get a bad name some state theres a few posers but i guess ull get that at most gyms,i dont want to feel intiminated by the muscle marys lol, yes agree the cost is good for the extras you get,pool etc. im thinking i might do ponds forge, any more info much appreciated. ps is there an admin or any other costs apart from the £24.00 mth. martin.

Its like everything in life. Aslongas you use what your paying for its value for money. It is a good deal compared to others.

you can get a free day pass.

Edited by appleimac

iv just joined 2 weeks ago and use concord, enjoying it loads at minute and saving loads from not boozing as much and feel better for it too. If you wanna stay away from the muscle freaks then dont go near the free weights lol.

also a little tip you can sign up for 3 or 6 months and its still the same price, i would recommend the 3 month plan becuase no one knows where you are going to be in say 7 months time, you could move away for work, have an accident where you wont be able to go to the gym for a few months etc

If you give them a ring you can have a 7 day trial, thats what im doing now.

To be fair they have done up the ponds forge one up it is definately as good as most of the other gyms in sheffield now like greens- but its for virtually half the price.

smithy1889 and scottf, thanks for that in will keep away from the free weights lol,and will see about the 7 day free trial and take it from there. cheers, martin

Im going to join next week,I will update on how I find it.

To be fair they have done up the ponds forge one up it is definately as good as most of the other gyms in sheffield now like greens- but its for virtually half the price.

thats no longer the case you can only get the one day free pass now.

Edited by db59