More Kitten advice please..

Maybe theyre just not needing to poop? :confused:

I think they'd let you know if they were in any pain.. but if theres nothing by tomorrow i'd start to be getting a little paranoid.. Have they gone elsewhere? Behind TV? Bedrooms? I got paranoid that mickie hadnt gone the other week - then found a nice big one in my bedroom :gag: Bloody cats!!!

No, don't think so. They've always used the litter tray. The only place they can do it is in the living room (they don't go upstairs unless we're there) and we've had a look around but haven't seen anything :confused:

Molly's bum does sort of look inflamed a little sometimes, especially when she's been trying to go :confused: I've no idea, i'll keep a close eye on them though.

Thanks for your help, Gina x

If they haven't eaten much they won't poo, also if they eat lean meat such as chicken or fish they won't poo much either as there is less waste for their bodies to deal with.

Chicken is good meat for them so don't worry about that it will build them up after being ill, cats tend to go off their food...well mine do and there seems to be batches of food that they usually enjoy that they struggle with not sure why, but if they were really ill they wouldn't play or eat at all, I would think it is an off day.

Gina if Mickie is still as bad and she has been on the fish diet then I think that she will need a vet as she might have a bug going on.

Gina if Mickie is still as bad and she has been on the fish diet then I think that she will need a vet as she might have a bug going on.

She wouldnt touch the fish Moon. Shes been ok - ish - and theyre not as runny but still regular.. Shes perked up alot aswell.. She was running around with a bottle lid last night chasing it about and she ate a spider..! I do think she just had an off day - or maybe ate something she shouldnt, she has a tendancy to eat left overs off the plates if we dont scrape them straight away.

If she isnt any different though by Monday morning I think its the vets, still clearing her tray every few hours, 2/3 times a day!x

She wouldnt touch the fish Moon. Shes been ok - ish - and theyre not as runny but still regular.. Shes perked up alot aswell.. She was running around with a bottle lid last night chasing it about and she ate a spider..! I do think she just had an off day - or maybe ate something she shouldnt, she has a tendancy to eat left overs off the plates if we dont scrape them straight away.

If she isnt any different though by Monday morning I think its the vets, still clearing her tray every few hours, 2/3 times a day!x

Oh she doesn't sound to bad then Gina, like you say see how she goes.....she wouldn't eat the fish!!!! :o my lot would walk a thousand miles for it and chicken.

If they haven't eaten much they won't poo, also if they eat lean meat such as chicken or fish they won't poo much either as there is less waste for their bodies to deal with.

Chicken is good meat for them so don't worry about that it will build them up after being ill, cats tend to go off their food...well mine do and there seems to be batches of food that they usually enjoy that they struggle with not sure why, but if they were really ill they wouldn't play or eat at all, I would think it is an off day.

Yeah they've had chicken so i'm not too worried now. I'm sure they are just playing silly buggers with us, they used to love rabbit and cod now they won't eat it :hihi:

Hopefully it is an off day and i'll keep a close eye on them tomorrow to see how they are. They're currently playing at the moment so can't be too bad!

I guess i'm just a paranoid mummy already! :(

Oh she doesn't sound to bad then Gina, like you say see how she goes.....she wouldn't eat the fish!!!! :o my lot would walk a thousand miles for it and chicken.

Sweetcorn - Will eat it as if its going out of fashion.

Chicken - picks at it.

(White) Fish - wont touch it.

Tuna - same as sweetcorn

Pasta - adores it!

Strange cat but atleast she isnt picky lol!

Yeah they've had chicken so i'm not too worried now. I'm sure they are just playing silly buggers with us, they used to love rabbit and cod now they won't eat it :hihi:

Hopefully it is an off day and i'll keep a close eye on them tomorrow to see how they are. They're currently playing at the moment so can't be too bad!

I guess i'm just a paranoid mummy already! :(

Wait until youve got your baby here.. You'll know paranoid then :hihi:

Hi I have 4 cats and they all eat different things:-

13 yr old - has to keep away from any seafood makes him sick as a dog, only eats whiskers tinned cat food.

12yr old - not too keen on fish, crunchies but loves whiskers temptations, only eats whiskers tinned cat food.

3yr old - the biggest of the lot, he is a vegetarian strange i know he eats all salad and vegetables, and whiskers crunchies, he wont eat any seafood or tinned cat food, but still loves kitten milk!

6 month old - he eats and drinks anything and everything that is going!

They all love rain water so i have a pot on the back for them to drink from.

They all change there mind from time to time in what they want to eat, but if they are feeling abit off I try to find something that they like which might be abit of cheese, yoghut, custard - this food is not a regular thing i might add.

Dont know if any of this is useful to you but it might help.

Wait until youve got your baby here.. You'll know paranoid then :hihi:

I know :( It's slowly starting already just with the kittens!

God help me :hihi:

Hi I have 4 cats and they all eat different things:-

13 yr old - has to keep away from any seafood makes him sick as a dog, only eats whiskers tinned cat food.

12yr old - not too keen on fish, crunchies but loves whiskers temptations, only eats whiskers tinned cat food.

3yr old - the biggest of the lot, he is a vegetarian strange i know he eats all salad and vegetables, and whiskers crunchies, he wont eat any seafood or tinned cat food, but still loves kitten milk!

6 month old - he eats and drinks anything and everything that is going!

They all love rain water so i have a pot on the back for them to drink from.

They all change there mind from time to time in what they want to eat, but if they are feeling abit off I try to find something that they like which might be abit of cheese, yoghut, custard - this food is not a regular thing i might add.

Dont know if any of this is useful to you but it might help.

Thanks for that :)

I don't think i'll risk giving my kittens cheese etc, they're only babies (11 week old) so i don't want to risk upsetting they're tiny bellies.

They've eaten chicken and one of them keeps going back to have a nibble on the cat food so i'm sure they're fine.

When I first got my youngest kitten we started him off on kitten pouches then after a week or so he decided that he did not want to eat them any more, so i had to change to kitten tinned food, dont know why he did this, but it did the trick.

I think they're both playing games with us but i can't be too sure...

We came downstairs this morning and the dishes were nearly empty. Gave them some chicken treats (something called dreamies from Jollyes, a bit like biscuits) and they scoffed them. Later on i gave them some fresh chicken, they scoffed the lot again. So, about an hour ago i poured a few whiskas kitten biscuits into each bowl, they've sniffed them and walked away!

So now what do i do? Try them with a totally different flavoured pouch? Give them more fresh Chicken? Give them a kick up the backside (joking :hihi:)

They do seem to be playing normally...