More Kitten advice please..

I'd say theyre doing what mine do - something 'better' has been offered so they want that rather than the biscuits. Leave the biscuits out and dont offer them anything else - they'll soon go.

Right, i think these 2 little buggers are trying to test my patience now....:hihi:

They're STILL eating Chicken (if i give it them, but they've not had a lot), they'll eat a few cat biccies and they're starting to eat cat food again...however, they're only going through 1-1/2 pouches a day between them - is that really enough for these 2? I wouldn't have thought so. They do have kitten milk in one of they're dishes so maybe they're filling up on that too?

They're still very active so i know they aren't particularly ill but yet when i walk into the kitchen one of them runs after me then sits miaowing at my feet, obviously thinking i'm going to feed them even though there's food in the dishes...

I SO wish cats wasn't hard work...:hihi: