Question for those opposed to Immigration- Why are you opposed to it?

Take a look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1b9J8D3tOg#t=0m56s ive skipped the begining to get straight to the important part that i want to draw attention to.

Yes its a BNP video!

It graphically illustrates the level of immigration into this country. Its a real eye opener.

As are the associated clips of the BNP, with its KKK friends and nazi jokes.

With mass immigration and taking bobbies off the beat, we have Roy Jenkins to thank for sewing the seeds of social ruination of Britain.

Edited by Aim4

With mass immigration and taking bobbies off the beat, we have Roy Jenkins to thank for sewing the seeds of social ruination of Britain.

What myth is this about bobbies on the beat? Given the rather small number of police we had in the '60's they'd have had to walk well over 200 miles a day to pass ever house once a week! No wonder they bought them patrol cars.

What myth is this about bobbies on the beat? Given the rather small number of police we had in the '60's they'd have had to walk well over 200 miles a day to pass ever house once a week! No wonder they bought them patrol cars.

We had our monthly PACT meeting with the police this week up here in High Green ,and the lastest statistics given to us for the Ecclesfield SNT area show reports of anti social behaviour up from 183 to 294 in the months from june to october ,but no increase in police numbers in the local police team .

Take a look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1b9J8D3tOg#t=0m56s ive skipped the begining to get straight to the important part that i want to draw attention to.

Yes its a BNP video!

It graphically illustrates the level of immigration into this country. Its a real eye opener.

Its frightening ,and its only going to get worse until we have a government that has the backbone to stop mass immigration( i wont hold my breath )

We had our monthly PACT meeting with the police this week up here in High Green ,and the lastest statistics given to us for the Ecclesfield SNT area show reports of anti social behaviour up from 183 to 294 in the months from june to october ,but no increase in police numbers in the local police team .

Ok so you want more police in your vendetta against off the road bike riders. Not out of my taxes.

BTW do you pay any?

Unfortunately for your argument the reality is that since Immigration levels increased, crime levels have reduced in this country.

Unless of course the Police have miscalculated levels!

Its frightening ,and its only going to get worse until we have a government that has the backbone to stop mass immigration( i wont hold my breath )

Oh please do!

Oh the wit of the Irish - it never starts, does it?

Morning m'lud! :D

That's a bit odd as crime is falling in the rest of the country, perhaps you need to move to an area with more Immigrants in it if you want reducing crime levels.