Question for those opposed to Immigration- Why are you opposed to it?

That does seem to be the case for certain types of crime though - like drug-related matters, mugging and rape.
Don't forget 'Pimping' and shootings (even ordered from behind bars).

Yes, I had retep, but I didnt think there'd be anyone who would pick up on it :rant:

I could more safely have said I inspired Jimmy Krankie :D

At least you took it in the spirit that I posted.

There would be less crime in the uk if there was less immagration, that is a fact, is it not?

I suspect if you researced this point you'd find that crime has fallen as Immigration has risen!

At least you took it in the spirit that I posted.

..absolutely Linesman, you can take the pee all you like, provided I can reply! ;)

I suspect if you researced this point you'd find that crime has fallen as Immigration has risen!
Could you provide evidence to this effect, perchance?

Could you provide evidence to this effect, perchance?

The following shows crime levels from many years ago, I believe levels of Immigration increased from 2004 so as you'll see from the graphs crime levels have decreased since Immigration increased.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6906554.stm

The following shows crime levels from many years ago, I believe levels of Immigration increased from 2004 so as you'll see from the graphs crime levels have decreased since Immigration increased.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6906554.stm

Nice figures.

Violent crime, robbery and drug offences all up.

Nice figures.

Violent crime, robbery and drug offences all up.

Think you'll find they have gone down over the last year as well.

Do you think they might start to go up again now that a lot of migrant workers are returning home?

Do you think they might start to go up again now that a lot of migrant workers are returning home?

Of course. And a higher proportion of cars will be insured as well, I am sure.

Of course. And a higher proportion of cars will be insured as well, I am sure.

Sure, based on what evidence please?

You've already shown that you've swallowed BNP scare-mongering lies about immigration.

You've already had explained to you that there isn't a flood of immigration at all, more like a tiny trickle.

You've already had your lies about crime exposed.

Why do you keep posting racist lies?

Sure, based on what evidence please?
Ask a Policeman - I know quite a few, and they will tell you that immigrants' cars are a big problem area for insurance.

You've already shown that you've swallowed BNP scare-mongering lies about immigration.
Really? Please elaborate.

You've already had explained to you that there isn't a flood of immigration at all, more like a tiny trickle.
And where/how was that explained?

Does it compare with these figures?http://www.express.co.uk/ourcomments/view/138069

"When the Tories left office net immigration was running at a manageable 60,000 a year. Under Labour it has quadrupled to 240,000. " And you call that a trickle????

You've already had your lies about crime exposed.
Far from it - do try to get with the programme. the figures quoted shoed that violent crime, robbery and drug crime are all UP.

Why do you keep posting racist lies?
What lies, and what racism? Do please be specific.

Like all the shootings in Sheffield in recent years where in most case ethnic minorities are involved.