Sheffield Childrens Hospital farm fun day - Nov 14th/15th 09

Hello everyone,

We are having a farm fund day to try and raise as much money as we can for the Sheffield Children's Hospital C.T scanner appeal.

Its on Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th of November 10am - 6pm at the farm there is a map in the following link http://www.ourcowmolly.co.uk/farm-shop/

Whats Happening

Drive our tractor around the field

Free Ice Cream samples

Farm Tours

BBQ serving Venison & Highland Beef Burgers

Hot drinks buns and cakes

Bouncy castle

and lots more to be added

If you would be kind enough to print out a poster and put it up at your work we would really appreciate it. this is the link to the printable poster http://www.ourcowmolly.co.uk/FundRaisingPoster.pdf

I know this is a bit of an advert and the Forum admin don't like that but the more people veiw this the more money we will be able to raise for the Hospital so I hope its ok :thumbsup:

Edited by OurCowMolly

It's a good cause and I hope you raise lots of cash.

Are you Having any music?

If your looking for some Give me a bell

my band would do it to do our bit x

Hello, if anyone has any old plastic cows we can use for hook a cow we would really appriciate it :)

please tell your friends about our charity weekend too, I'm a little worried the fact it's November may put people off (it's allways sunny at the farm :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::o:clap:)

Hello everyone,

We are having a farm fund day to try and raise as much money as we can for the Sheffield Children's Hospital C.T scanner appeal.

Its on Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th of November 10am - 6pm at the farm there is a map in the following link http://www.ourcowmolly.co.uk/farm-shop/

Whats Happening

Drive our tractor around the field

Free Ice Cream samples

Farm Tours

BBQ serving Venison & Highland Beef Burgers

Hot drinks buns and cakes

Bouncy castle

LIVE MUSIC

and lots more to be added

If you would be kind enough to print out a poster and put it up at your work we would really appreciate it. this is the link to the printable poster http://www.ourcowmolly.co.uk/FundRaisingPoster.pdf

I know this is a bit of an advert and the Forum admin don't like that but the more people veiw this the more money we will be able to raise for the Hospital so I hope its ok

Threads merged.

Do we get to kill anything? Am happy to pay.

Most of the burgers we are cooking are allready dead

Please bring your children to drive our full size farm tractor everyone today has loved it and are coming back tomorrow it's all in aid of the Sheffield childrens hospital. We have a quad train for younger children

it's tomorrow (Sunday) 10 - 6

it's at Our Cow Molly farm

cliffe house farm

hill top rd

dungworth

S6 6gw

Admin: I have posted this as an event but no one has seen it, I'm putting it here so more people see. If you have to move it you may as well delete it.

If you can leave it up just for tonight it would be a great help thanks.

For those who don't know the ice cream here is wonderful.

Has your lovely wife had your baby yet?