Zombie costume or make up tips

MDK.SIE.....You considered doing something hellraiser type, with sort of nails coming out from the mask, I know it sounds pretty dangerous but i'm sure you could pull it off safely judging by the quality of your work....

I personally reckon it would look great?

frightnight and halloween soon he he he gona go costume mad this year

Have you seen this MDK.SIE?

http://walkingdead.fxuk.com/

I thought it would be right up your street!

The only trailer I could find is poor quality but the show looks ace:

It's starting this Halloween ;)

i cannot wait for this!

have you read the graphic novels? theyre excellent.

Look at Gideon Osborne, slumped at the side of the PM at PMQs and model yourself on that.

Such a brain dead creature has never been known.

n523185361_78546_2700.jpg

This is my effort from a few years ago. I used some paper overalls and a dust mask along with a cheap rubber horror mask from a pound shop. I was given some fake blood to spatter on my overalls and the bat. I believe the blood costs very little, (you could always use paint). I was quite happy with the costume and it did frighten some local kids.

Was there any rational reason for doing this?

we as a family are going to fright night sheff town centre as { zombies }

anyone hae any good makeup tips or tricks ?

found lots on net but always useing latex and I dont have any ?

http://zombies.tomwalsham.com/costume.html

http://www.365halloween.com/zombie-costume

don't need expensive latex - use pva glue soaked in bits of bog roll and stick on cheeks as skin peeling off - for great effect, paint teeth n' gums on cheeks and put a flap of skin over - looks like a hole in the cheek and is very easy to do, also cut 'hairs' from a cheap witchy wig and glue them on face n hands with PVA and dry with a hairdryer - paint eyeballs on eyelids and open and shut eyes - very strange effect.

good luck - I'm doing a zombie lady gaga ont' young lass this year doing much of above but with fake teeth glued to the cheek and real latex and vaseline dyed with food colour (green and red) as oozing slime - love halloween!!

MDK.SIE.....You considered doing something hellraiser type, with sort of nails coming out from the mask, I know it sounds pretty dangerous but i'm sure you could pull it off safely judging by the quality of your work....

I personally reckon it would look great?

made one coupla years ago - baldy wig with modelling wire 'nails' coming out and cling film glued to cheeks - looked great but seriously uncomfortable

don't need expensive latex - use pva glue soaked in bits of bog roll and stick on cheeks as skin peeling off - for great effect, paint teeth n' gums on cheeks and put a flap of skin over - looks like a hole in the cheek and is very easy to do, also cut 'hairs' from a cheap witchy wig and glue them on face n hands with PVA and dry with a hairdryer - paint eyeballs on eyelids and open and shut eyes - very strange effect.

good luck - I'm doing a zombie lady gaga ont' young lass this year doing much of above but with fake teeth glued to the cheek and real latex and vaseline dyed with food colour (green and red) as oozing slime - love halloween!!

the latex is not expensive is only £5 for a lt bottle and that amount will cover your entire body 2 or 3 times lol

Edited by MDK.SIE

Don't sleep, most people would look pretty zombie like after not sleeping for a while

I got a full head mask with my costume, may cut it up and stick it to my face as the full thing is loose and uncomfortable...

I got a full head mask with my costume, may cut it up and stick it to my face as the full thing is loose and uncomfortable...

or maybe cut up the back of head and re seal to make tight { but it will be hot and sweaty } :hihi: thats the beauty of the latex is like a second skin you smile the mask smiles ect realy is worth getting some just to try out but beware its not good on hair unless you cover hair with vasaline lol

also its white like milk in the bottle and dry like a yellow transparent color but the cool thing is you can mix acrylic paints to it or faker blood ect to get the color you want .....forgive my spelling ect had a vodka or two