Zombie costume or make up tips

If you were ever giving lessons i'd pay :P

lol not realy qalified to give lessons is the first time iv used the stuff . but instantly found its something im good with .I am planning on more latex type work and larger peices sci fi / horror / and more I have always been good with sculptures scetching well can turn my hand to almost anything and would suggest if its something you intrested in then just have a go

Edited by MDK.SIE

t if its something you intrested in then just have a go

Tried few things, Some not too bad others pure waste of time :L

Well done though Looked Fantastic!

work with ur latex on a mirror yes actaly on the mirror start paint a patch on to the mirror than dry with hair dryer than add another coat to thiken up dry again then build upon that patch for a wound slice down the middle of the patch peel back the edges as flaps of scin then add more latex in the centre where you have cut and dry again ?

now the latex is clear so mix a small amount of red acrylic to tint it pinky fleshy color or what ever color yr going for

hope this helps

http://www.ehow.com/video_2369250_make-fake-wound.html

Edited by MDK.SIE

Thanks a lot x

no problem

heres a nail in the head someone has orderd yes its a real nail { I cut the point of and welded to a flat peice of metal so is totaly safe for the user

DSC01068.jpg

DSC01069.jpg

no problem

heres a nail in the head someone has orderd yes its a real nail { I cut the point of and welded to a flat peice of metal so is totaly safe for the user

DSC01068.jpg

DSC01069.jpg

That Looks Awesome!

I wanna become sylar of of heroes And suck Your skill out of your brain!!

Haha that sounds a bit Psychotic

That Looks Awesome!

I wanna become sylar of of heroes And suck Your skill out of your brain!!

Haha that sounds a bit Psychotic

..............lol nothing wrong with being a little Psychotic is there ?

Edited by MDK.SIE

hmmm halloween over what to do maybe sci fi or old age masks prosfetics gona work on a borg or arnie terminator red eye showing ? any ideas anyone

another face he he

DSC01070.jpg

Thats Amazing!

Seriously Should do some classes.

I tried using the liquid latex....

It ended up not seeing the public eye.

maybe be open to idea of teching as a learn little more going for some more supplys today more latex and some plaster of paris and gause/bandages gona make a generic head for mask making or a life face this will also be a first time so ill see how it go,s

ps

found that the fake blood used at halloween colors the laytex realy well a little drop makes good scin tone and painted on to the wounds ect and dried makes a good effect