Zombie costume or make up tips

Love the one where you have a hatchet in the back of the neck.

Wish I could do that for friday..

I'd be more than happy to help you .....

*Dozy trots out to the shed to search for the hatchet*

Love the one where it looks like you have had a hatchet in the back of the neck.

Wish I could do that for friday..

still got all the cuts ect pop over fri ill stick it you on is no problem

gona have a go at some more advanced latex is real fun stuff and so easy to use may do the pin head with real pins he he

Photo0665.jpg

Photo0666.jpg

Photo0667.jpg

Photo0668.jpg

Photo0669.jpg

Photo0670.jpg

Photo0671.jpg

Photo0672.jpg

Photo0673.jpg

TH1_SST-2610-03-2610-072623.jpg

DSC01057.jpg

Edited by MDK.SIE

Wow your costumes look amazing!

You would have scared the hell out of me if I'd seen you :hihi:

I dare you to all dress up like that one random night in a few months... nowhere near halloween... just to make people think it is the day of the dead!!!

he he would be good if a zombie movie was on to enter the cinema or wait out side lol

he he would be good if a zombie movie was on to enter the cinema or wait out side lol

Yeah... wait outside and scare the pants off everyone coming out once they'd watched it!

I know it's nowhere near as impressive as your creations, but I am pretty excited about my fancy dress costume for Saturday and can't show my mates as it would spoil the suprise... so I'll show you instead!

(the contact lenses may be of interest to you as well)

White contact lenses, red lipstic

White contact lenses, pale lips

Vampire teeth

I am gonna do a 'Kate Beckinsale in Underworld' - I have some amazing boots, black leggings, basque, and a full length black leather coat...

Now I just need to practice talking without listhping cos that kinda ruins the whole thing... :hihi:

looks cool not over the top but the contacts realy do the trick alone

im sure it will look cool

Yeah OH was on about white face paint and fake blood etc but I think it's creepier to not go all cliche...

Yeah OH was on about white face paint and fake blood etc but I think it's creepier to not go all cliche...

less is more on some costumes so to speak ?

with the undead ect is ok to go realy over the top

Yeah... wait outside and scare the pants off everyone coming out once they'd watched it!

I know it's nowhere near as impressive as your creations, but I am pretty excited about my fancy dress costume for Saturday and can't show my mates as it would spoil the suprise... so I'll show you instead!

(the contact lenses may be of interest to you as well)

White contact lenses, red lipstic

White contact lenses, pale lips

Vampire teeth

I am gonna do a 'Kate Beckinsale in Underworld' - I have some amazing boots, black leggings, basque, and a full length black leather coat...

Now I just need to practice talking without listhping cos that kinda ruins the whole thing... :hihi:

You definitely want the red lipstick - it balances up those dreadful eyes!!! And your fangs will look good against it!!