Zombie costume or make up tips

we as a family are going to fright night sheff town centre as { zombies }

anyone hae any good makeup tips or tricks ?

found lots on net but always useing latex and I dont have any ?

http://zombies.tomwalsham.com/costume.html

http://www.365halloween.com/zombie-costume

Edited by MDK.SIE
new title

got some liquid latex to day from the art shop at bottom of london rd wiked stuff paint on ur face and peel away a mask

Cheapest and most effective was a pack of cheap double ply dishcloths from netto for 49p (4 per pack).. cut down one long side so you can get it over your head and tie the top corners to make ears.. then use X for eyes in marker pen and " for a nose then HHHHH for teeth... me and the lad scared the be jesus out of the locals..... bit of fake blood doesnt go amiss too, especially out of the eyes and ears.. ;) Mu Ha Ha Ha innit...

Liquid latex is great for good rotting flesh effects. I tend to put on 2 laters of the stuff all over my face the let it dry and pull sections so it looks like the top layer of your skin is rotten, then paint underneath in a browny red and put yellowy/grey colours over the rest of your skin. also if you want to really go for it get some white contacts, they give a really good dead look.

got some liquid latex to day from the art shop at bottom of london rd wiked stuff paint on ur face and peel away a mask
You should have gone to the local authority supplier and got some copydex glue fer next to nowt.. great stuff that you brush on and build up layers and dries really quickly. ;)

Just dress up as Jack Straw.

Joe Brand...... :wow: Now that's a scary lump .... :hihi:

Could do with the latex & paint myself, as the zombie mask I have gets REALLY hot !

Could do with the latex & paint myself, as the zombie mask I have gets REALLY hot !

Take the Joe Brand thought out of your head "Dirty Boy" ;)

the latex is only £5 for pint sized bottle but the guy says he bottles him self so take ur own bottle and he will knock 50p or so off ?

we makeing scars and cuts now building up layers on a mirror makeing dangly bits of flesh ect that can be stuck to face useing the latex it,self:hihi:

Thought about spending the day doing it myself, but it would mean going to work, setting up and everything with it on !

the guy says he bottles him self

I suppose what he gets up to in his spare time is up to him.:D