Panorama - Undercover: Hate on the Doorstep

Did you watch the program?

There was nothing alleged about it. It was all clear and and obvious.

I have seen it from drunken louts but never on a day to day consistent basis. Utterly disgraceful.

Whatever! :roll::roll::roll:

I saw a similar programme some years ago about an Asian woman who took over a newsagents somewhere near Hucknall for the purpose of filming. It was pretty bad. Ended up with a brick through the shop front.

Are you a racist? At least make a valid point or go crawl under a stone.

So do you think it is acceptable to hit people in the street merely for having the audacity to walk past their house?

To throw rocks, cans of coke at people while hurling racist abuse is that ok too?

So do you think it is acceptable to hit people in the street merely for having the audacity to walk past their house?

To throw rocks, cans of coke at people while hurling racist abuse is that ok too?

ERM....you can show me where I said that presumably?:loopy::loopy:

stuff like this happens in tinsley and page hall on a daily basis but i doubt if the bbc would have done a programme in those areas as the victims are white

Are you a racist? At least make a valid point or go crawl under a stone.

Is he a racist?! he also posts as Somnambulist, Terry Dactil, Phil Anthrop, Neil Down, Sustainable blah,blah keeps getting banned for obnoxious / racist comments then keep's coming back with a new username yawn,yawn.

Is he a racist?! he also posts as Somnambulist, Terry Dactil, Phil Anthrop, Neil Down, Sustainable blah,blah keeps getting banned for obnoxious / racist comments then keep's coming back with a new username yawn,yawn.

you sound paranoid sonny

ERM....you can show me where I said that presumably?:loopy::loopy:

Your utterly blase attitude towards this problem says more about you than you think.

Just admit you're a racist just be honest.

stuff like this happens in tinsley and page hall on a daily basis but i doubt if the bbc would have done a programme in those areas as the victims are white

In that case get yourself a video camera and get the footage. Send it to the BBC and get the programme made or put it up on youtube.

In that case get yourself a video camera and get the footage. Send it to the BBC and get the programme made or put it up on youtube.

the bbc is so biased it wouldnt show it anyway

So that's a justification?

Maybe now you'd like to comment on the op.

I'm surprised any of the thugs in the film actually got out of bed.