Why does no-one ever sit next to me on the bus?

How can I make myself look more sitnextableto? :-(

Blow your nose and wipe your top lip?

Carry a tablet of Lifebuoy soap. ;)

(one for the older folk I fear).

I go on the bus every day. And no-one ever sits next to me. A man even stood up the other day as the only seat left was next to me. I definitely don't smell. How can I make myself look more sitnextableto? :-(

It might help if you didn't wear that Banana costume on the journey into work.

You're lovely, really. I can't imagine why nobody would want to sit next to you :suspect::D

Why would you want to sit next to someone blowing their nose and wiping their lip? And where can I acquire some of this old people soap? And I dont wear the banana costume ALL the time :)

Why would you want to sit next to someone blowing their nose and wiping their lip? And where can I acquire some of this old people soap? And I dont wear the banana costume ALL the time :)

There must be something. Look at the other week. You were sat in the plane with all those people, and they threw themselves out to move away from you :suspect:

Seriously, when I do get a bus I find that no one sits next me either. Often I wouldn't mind as I love my own space, but it does fill one with paranoia. Why not meeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Kathy, do you break wind every time the bus goes over a bump?

If I had to use the bus I would prefer no one sit next to me and would let slip a few quiet nasty farts as a deterrent. if that didnt put them off I would resort to Plan B, nose picking.

freak girl!!

I wouldn't sit to you.

Less deodorant :nono:, more banana outfits :love:

See, this is the thing Lestat, people don't sit next to me then move. They just get on the bus, look round for a seat, and chose one away from me. So fart smells can't be a consideration.

Its not so much that I want to sit next to someone on the bus. I just want someone to want to sit next to me.

:sad: