Drama schools in sheffield

Are there any for kids?

If so where are they and are they any good?

Thanks

There are quite a few around, depends what age the child is and what your budget is but I think there is something to suit most people.

Thanks for your reply. I need one that will cater for a 5 year old and im not sure about a budget as ive not looked into it that far yet. Im just mainly looking for places i could ring or visit so i can get an idea of costs and stuff.

There are quite a few listed on the Help Yourself Database.

Use the last search box - Drama for Children and Young People is the category you want.

I can highly recommend :-

http://www.helenogradysheffield.co.uk/

This one is fantastic. My daughter has been going there for about three years. She used to go to the one at Greenhill they do a young group and then an older one up to about 12. My daughter now goes to their youth theatre up at Nethergreen School. She has been in a couple of their yearly productions and always enjoys them. They also do a kind of parents evening and invite you to get involved so that you can see what kind of work they do. Her confidence is much higher now and she has made a lot of friends both at Greenhill and Fulwood. Nick the drama teacher is fantastic with the children. The fees are worked out on a term basis and the classes run in term time.