Shamblers Walk - Longdendale, Sun 25th October

I'll step down from this walk thus allowing others to possibly get a lift...

Have fun all..

AND BECAREFUL!!!!! LOL

I'll step down from this walk thus allowing others to possibly get a lift...

Have fun all..

AND BECAREFUL!!!!! LOL

Lohtse - you are just as eligable for a lift as everyone else - no need to step down for anyone!!

Anyway, your 10 ton rucksack is becoming part & parcel of the Shamblers walks & would be sorely missed :D

Is the real reason you're stepping down because it's too difficult for you but you don't want to admit it ?!?!:suspect::hihi:

Also - your help is needed for this one...... we can't afford for Scoobz bungling alone - loosing walkers - not good for our publicity:help:

So, anyone able to offer Lohtse a lift (anything to shut him up!!!:hihi:)

We seem to be a bit short of lifts for this walk...
We can chat about this Thursday eve when I should be able to confirm for the walk. I can loop up through Sheffield if people wanting to do this are stuck for a lift.

I am now able to confirm attendance! A lift from Malin Bridge / Hillsborough area would be appreciated ta

I Will be along for this walk,Lohtse & Taxman you can jump in with me if you wish, Just let me know.

Now whats the excusse lohtse? :hihi::hihi:

Is the real reason you're stepping down because it's too difficult for you but you don't want to admit it ?!?!:suspect::hihi:

Also - your help is needed for this one...... we can't afford for Scoobz bungling alone - loosing walkers - not good for our publicity:help:

QUOTE]

Well you've got that wrong for a start cos VO is leading this walk. And let me tell you something else whilst I'm in rant :rant: mood, I've never "lost" anybody on a walk I've lead. We've set off without a few, we've had some come back hours after everybody else, and had some even end up at a different finishing place, but permanent losses while I've been leading total up to a big ZERO.

Let's hope VO doesn't add to this tally Sunday. :suspect:

I will be along for this walk can offer lifts from Chapletown (hopefully with someone who knows the way there) or if i could follow someone

I Will be along for this walk,Lohtse & Taxman you can jump in with me if you wish, Just let me know.

Now whats the excusse lohtse? :hihi::hihi:

Cheers Poppy, I can get the tram up to the University so you can pick me up at the usual place if you want.

Well you've got that wrong for a start cos VO is leading this walk. And let me tell you something else whilst I'm in rant :rant: mood, I've never "lost" anybody on a walk I've lead. We've set off without a few, we've had some come back hours after everybody else, and had some even end up at a different finishing place, but permanent losses while I've been leading total up to a big ZERO.

Let's hope VO doesn't add to this tally Sunday. :suspect:

I lost someone once, but it was no great loss really ;)

Iv'e been lost for many many years, but who cares

Cheers Poppy, I can get the tram up to the University so you can pick me up at the usual place if you want.

No probs mate,i will pm you with a time later in the week.

Really hoping to make this one as I've been looking forward to it. Just not feeling 100% at the moment and 1400 ft up a Derbyshire hillside is not the best place to find out that you're too knackered to carry on. I'll confirm over next couple of days but I expect to be going. Anyone got a postcode for the visitor centre? I can't seem to find one.