Vehicle breakdown/recovery services. Are you a member?

This is like any insurance,a waste of money until you need it.

I have the full AA package but on the car not the driver (I only ever have use of my own car) I've called them out twice in the last year.

First one was my alternator went and the car wouldn't start and needed to be towed. They were out within 45 mins (even though I said no rush I'm at home and there is no really emergency as we're not going anywhere) They texted to tell me the engineer was close by and would be only a few minutes. Fantastic service

Second time I was heading to Scotland on my first long drive since passing my test and I came across the snake pass and just in to Glossop when my temp sensor light came on. I thought this was weird as I'd refilled all the fuel etc the night before in preperation for the long drive. Looked under the bonnet and discovered that the lid for the coolant tank had vanished. I obviously hadn't screwed it on properly when I topped it up (although the AA guys said it's not uncommon for the vibrations of the car to sometimes make it come off if it was a bit loose) Again 1 hour they were with me the phone operator also asked did I need her to contact anyone on my behalf to let them know what had happened. The repair guy went to VW for the part fixed it on and refilled the coolant, he then followed me on to the motorway just to make sure I was ok.

Excellent service I'd say def worth the money (with incidently is only £60 for the highest package as I get it with an AA Warranty)