Yet more protesters causing damage -this time at power station

:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

And im Lord Lucan

They will always be seen for what they are - rent a mob Tree Huggers just out for a ruck with the police and to cause criminal damage

These people would protest at the opening of an envelope- its just the aggro they are after

You're just jealous of people who are passionate about a cause getting up off their backsides and doing something about it.

You're just jealous of people who are passionate about a cause getting up off their backsides and doing something about it.

Anyone know of any hypocrites

Anyone know of any hypocrites

Well well, didn't take you long to come back and jump on my response to another person's post - what was that about hypocrite? You didn't like it when it happened to you...

Just because I disagree with what the protesters believe about global warming doesn't mean I can't respect them for having the guts to stand by their words.

It's like someone supporting a rival football team - they are my team's enemy, but I respect them for supporting their team by going to see them play more than if they didn't go and just sat there talking about it.

i've got a good idea let's shut down all the coal fired power stations and sit in the dark and not go to work....or we can round up all the threatened polar bears and put them in a zoo or help them out by sending those industrial ice making machines and have them working non stop 24/7 to replace the melting ice......global warming love it....in london yesterday with just a t-shirt instead of a coat...and it's october...

i've got a good idea let's shut down all the coal fired power stations and sit in the dark and not go to work....or we can round up all the threatened polar bears and put them in a zoo or help them out by sending those industrial ice making machines and have them working non stop 24/7 to replace the melting ice......global warming love it....in london yesterday with just a t-shirt instead of a coat...and it's october...

And how did you enjoy the rest of the cold wet summer?

Global warming, climate change, isn't as simple as "ooh look, the sun's out, good old global warming!"

And how did you enjoy the rest of the cold wet summer?

Global warming, climate change, isn't as simple as "ooh look, the sun's out, good old global warming!"

so what's the fuss about then.....live for today....when i was a kid you couldn't see the sun for all the crap that was churned out down the east end...now look at it....we've cleaned up our act.....just got the indians and chinese to follow suit now....have you seen the crap there churning out....protesters just a good excuse for a punch up....we did it in the seventies and eighties then it was the football and miners strike....

These protesters will be hailed as heroes in the future.

But they're not just protesters are they ? Their stated aim is to shut down the power station which makes some of them potential saboteurs.

The police are acting on a court injunction to prevent them gaining access to the site to carry out the threat of sabotage.

No where in my bit did I imply that the protesters were unemployed or the 'great unwashed' It was just a statement to the effect that many protesters seem to spend days or weeks at these protests or camps. I would love the time off to spend on some isues important to me.

There seems to be some chips on some shoulders among the threads. They would ,as some have suggested, be better protesting about populatoion expansion and the destruction of forests, and the many countries who continue to expand industries making no efforts to control pollution or preserve the world's natural recourses.

the tree huggers wont be feeling so smug if they get the sack ,as they should.

What, and have more people claiming benefits? :o Are you OK?

What, and have more people claiming benefits? :o Are you OK?

yes then he can get them shot for being double scum