Graves Leisure Centre - Gym?

has anyone used the gym at Graves? I'm looking for a new gym and would like to know what kind of equipment they have, I mainly need free weights, dumbells, barbells, benches, maybe a cable cross machine and pull up/dips bars. Can anyone tell me if Graves would be anygood for me?

i go to graves, they do have most of the stuff you mention. However it is only a small gym and when it is busy can be quite hard to find enough room. Also the equipment is looking a little tired and jaded now and doesnt seem to get updated despite them having loadz of members so the money must be rolling in. Also most of the time there doesnt seem to be any instructor on duty which i am not sure is quite legal (Health and Safety wise) they just put up a notice giving the reception number for any problems.

Yeah, used to go to this gym, it really is quite small, it had a few free weights but not much, it's okay for general fitness but it seems more like an afterthought than a serious gym.

do they have power plates in graves gym? i am thinking of joining as its 5 minutes from where i live ... but i believe fitness first is slightly cheaper and has power plates ... but no pool :(

do they have power plates in graves gym? i am thinking of joining as its 5 minutes from where i live ... but i believe fitness first is slightly cheaper and has power plates ... but no pool :(

No they don't . It is an adequate Gym and does have the pool. They tend to keep up with most trends exercise class wise but i have been going since it opened and the gym equipment is rarely updated.