• Scottish
    • Welsh speaking english
    • Irish
    • German speaking english
    • American
    • Italian speaking english
    • French speaking english
    • Other (please Specify in thread)

Either young (compared to me!) French or Italian females, speaking broken english in a soft voice... Music to my ears! ;)

Definitely NOT Australian!!!

Especially that jackass who fights crocodiles on TV

Originally posted by buck

Definitely NOT Australian!!!

Got to agree. Soft Irish Or scottish.Does it for me.

Speaking American, there are several different accents, some like NYC or Chicago or Boston aren't particularly attractive, way too nasal. Among my favorites are South Carolina and Hawaiian women's voices. American Indian men have good voices

Originally posted by Andy78

Certain Scottish accents always work like a charm on me. Also certain Irish accents do too. I'll just bunch them together and say Celt.

I hate strong Irish accents.. Cos I can't understand them, hence part of the reason I hated my time on AOhell back in 1998.. Because their tech support monkeys were Irish, and I couldn't understand what they were saying half the time.... :Then again it would still have been in double Dutch had it been in English IMO :loopy:

No offense intended to Irish folk.

I like that guys accent in the Mc Donalds Deli sandwiches advert, I think he's Welsh.

A sultry, smouldering, French accent [female] is an immediately arousing sound to me. French is the sexiest language in the world, the true language of love. A sexy Frenchwoman's voice should bring out the stallion in any hot-blooded, heterosexual man. Sadly, sexy Frenchwomen are in short supply in Sheffield [and Southport, where I am exiled]. I occasionally beg my wife to affect a Gallic accent and answer to 'Fifi' , but it is all futile pretence really.

Originally posted by timo

A sultry, smouldering, French accent [female] is an immediately arousing sound to me. French is the sexiest language in the world, the true language of love. A sexy Frenchwoman's voice should bring out the stallion in any hot-blooded, heterosexual man. Sadly, sexy Frenchwomen are in short supply in Sheffield [and Southport, where I am exiled]. I occasionally beg my wife to affect a Gallic accent and answer to 'Fifi' , but it is all futile pretence really.

:gag:

Thats one of the ones I hate the most

Spyro,

Of course, the Birmingham 'Wot yow doin' 'ere?' type accent is even sexier than French.LOL.

Originally posted by timo

[and Southport, where I am exiled].

southport is ace!!!

there is a club there and on a friday its a fiver in and free drinks......