Donations needed for charity raffle

Hi, I'm running a charity raffle on behalf of The Stroke Association on the 8th November at the kickboxing show at Grosvenor Hotel and was wondering if any local busineses would be willing to donate some prizes for it? I'm in town all tomorrow and most of next week so would be willing to collect i need be.

Thank you to the organisers of this event for letting us do this i've been doing fundraising for this charity for a while now and it's something that's very close to my heart so i'm grateful for the oppurtunity

Natz

Edited by clea_4eva

haha no thank you that's ok.. although if they were full...

We recently had the same issue at my work and we decided to directly call some local businesses. We got quite a lot and some real good prizes, such as a weeks free gym membership and six free games of bowling e.t.c.

Good luck.

Cheers :)

Think i'll start ringing round next week i'm also just about to go self employed so got loads to sort out at the moment.

the grosvenor in sheffield??

i've been told today that its closing down on the 31st of this month????

Oh i have no idea? Chefkicker has organised the event might be best off asking him see what he knows? I hadn't heard it was closing?

a work colleague parks in there, she said the receptionist told her this afternoon, closing the doors on 31st of October

Weird :S i'll try get in touch with the organiser and see if he knows