Does anyone know of a laser cutting service in Sheffield

I want some acrylic laser cutting i'm looking for a service within Sheffield that will cut designs for me on a regular basis, anyone know of one?

you could try a place where I used to work at halfway, I think their website is http://www.aetuk.com

Cahrles Day http://www.daysteel.co.uk

"accurate and cost effective cutting options to our customers over a wide range of material, thickness and applications".

hi try Gen-Fab, 01709581168 ask for john or darryl

there is the laser cutting company just off greenland road just up from kwik fit

ask for mick or baz :)

i need small pieces for jewellery making is this something that these places do?

theres a new place on wooley wood bottom that says they gaurantee to be 25% cheaper than anyone else

theyre at the ecclesfield end just as you come out of the end of the woods they are on the right hand side near volksgear

theres a new place on wooley wood bottom that says they gaurantee to be 25% cheaper than anyone else

theyre at the ecclesfield end just as you come out of the end of the woods they are on the right hand side near volksgear

does anyone know the name of this company?

does anyone know the name of this company?

What type of work are you requiring? steel or other materials? I've worked in the industry for 12 years so feel free to pm me for any info.