Night Walk 30th October - Now Cancelled

Ooops, must have been a mix-up with dates - can't actually make this date - checked the dates I gave & 20th was one I couldn't do sorry!:(

Oh well.....

Ooops, must have been a mix-up with dates - can't actually make this date - checked the dates I gave & 20th was one I couldn't do sorry!:(

Oh well.....

Too late now, your names down!

Too late now, your names down!

No can do that date. Only others in November were 13th, which is out cos of the date being unlucky & 27th. So, enjoy & I'll have monk on instead!!

Well, here we go again with a dilemna. Who's going to be disappointed?

Firstly though, what's wrong with Friday 13th? Come on, it's only a date.

Secondly, if anyone should miss out it's me, cos I said I wasn't interested in the first place, so to be honest, I'd rather it be put back to the original date and us miss out, than someone who'd got their name down first.

Not sure which weeks Eclaire can make it though, cos I couldn't understand her post :huh:

where n when is this walk cus im intrested in it i did a 17 mile night walk a few months bk n wud love to another 1

After discussing it, BM and myself will only go on this one if it can be arranged for a date that Hemlock, Eclaire, Lohtse and anyone else who's put their names down in the first instance can get, so if that means putting it back to 29th October, we'd rather you do that. We'll go on the next one instead!

where n when is this walk cus im intrested in it i did a 17 mile night walk a few months bk n wud love to another 1

Do us a favour danny-uk, please don't use text talk. Thank you.

I'll try my best to make it whatever the date, as i'd be the newbie anyway i wouldn't mind if the date was changed to one i couldn't make, there's always next time.

i am so difficult i can only make the following week which is the 6th November, due to a trip to scarborough and other things on it is possibly really hard to work round me as i only have every other weekend. keep it at that date you cannot keep moving dates for a couple of people.

Edited by MissChatter

Well, we seem to be in a stalemate position over the date of this walk - no-one wants to make a decision about when it is.

i suggest that if Scoobz, Billysmum & lohtse can all make it on 6th November when eclaire can go, then make it then. If not, then whichever date is best for everyone else - 30th October or 20th November.

Ball in your court!

That's it folks..... Am having a paddy and stomping my feet.... :P Will return to original date(hemlock please change etc) If you wish to do the walk only place you names if YOU CAN DEFINITELY MAKE IT.....

If you need a headlamp let me know and also have a few flasks people can borrow if they wish too..

regards

Lohtse

Definitely doing this walk, Which ever date it is.

No kit needed for me, thanks lohtse