Night Walk 30th October - Now Cancelled

Hi folks

After chatting with a few of the regulars it would seem there's quite a bit of interest in doing a late night to early morning walk. So am happy to organise and run one.

The walk will be approx 9-10 miles long and will start at Fox House heading to Longshaw Estate-White edge-Baslow edge-Curbar edge-Frogatt edge-Tegness-Longshaw estate finishing back at Fox house.

Walk will be on a Friday night, meeting at Fox house at around 2100 first for a drink and pos food for those who wish and starting the actually walk(legless or not) between 2200 and 2300.. And finishing between 0500 and 0600. So allowing those who used public transport to come along and then get home.

The walk it's self is general easy going BUT will be some what more adventurous under night conditions as am sure you all will understand..

You will all need a few extra clothing items to keep warm during the night a headlamp and would also suggest bring a flask with a hot drink or a stove etc to make one.

DATE IS NOW SET TO 30th of October...

For those attending if you don't have a headlamp I have loads spare, So please if you need one just ask...

regards

Lohtse

Edited by lohtse
Further Details Added

I'll be there. What a novelty - being out at night and sober!!:hihi:

Yep, we'll be there Lohtse! are matchsticks to keep eyes open an optional extra?!?!

This sounds great! Count me in. Though yes, a serious power nap will be needed friday afternoon :)

Hopefully it might be my Saturday to work, so therefore I will have a proper excuse :(

Hopefully it might be my Saturday to work, so therefore I will have a proper excuse :(

Poor excuse!!!!! I know no matter which Friday it's on in November I'm either teaching or on duty on the Saturday!!!! Oh I forget your a little older so need you ugly sleep LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yes Please count me in on this one.

where do i sign up. !

You just did lol:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Not sure about this personally, I like my Friday nights in too much however I do have a headtorch if anyone needs to borrow one.

It does make one look like a ****head though :)

Are you sure you have leave from Tracey Island on a Friday night.