Bonfire night 2009

Is there any bonfire nights near leeds?

Brilliant thank you. Do you know if we need tickets or can anyone just turn up?

No tickets, just turn up on the night.

While I'm on the matter of the Springvale, myself and Barry are going back down to the Old Crown now that things are running nice and smoothly and all the opening hic ups have been ironed out. One of our staff from the Crown; Nicola will be the new manager in the Springvale as from next Thursday - what a great day to start.

Thanks for everyones support since the Springvale opened and I know you will continue to support Nicola. See you around whether it be at The Springvale or The Old Crown, Penistone Road.

Claire xx

Edited by M_Woodward

bole hill is just holding a pie night and doing a raffle and a entertainer there has been no word of any fireworks or bonfire

i would give the hyped up afterdark a big miss and much prefer to go to a traditional park, pub bonfire, better atmosphere and depending where your going, less chavs!l

The Holly Bush at Rivelin is having another big bonfire this year, and judging by the amount of wood in the car park, it will be HUGE. It was packed last year, and a really good firework display.

I have been to After Dark twice once when Galaxy did it...was a good night if u go with a few friends for a laugh.

second time hallam did it (Girls Aloud) Sound system failed was a let down but it has no intimacy its just a loada people shuvved in the bowl! Over priced n over rated. Bring back the small ones!

Anyone any ideas of a good, small scale bonfire?

Nether Edge Hotel and Tavern:-

The Nether Edge Hotel holds their annual firework display and bonfire. A variety of hot food, soft and alcoholic drinks will be served. The Bonfire will be lit at 6pm and the fireworks start at 7pm

Just found this bonfire but not sure what night it's on!

Netheredge Hotel is havings its Annual Fireworks Display & Bonfire on 5th & 6th November 2009. Its free admission and we are doing lots of hot food, soft and alcoholic refreshments available. Food from 5pm Bonfire 6pm and Fireworks display at 7pm. All the family welcome. Voucher system for alcoholic refreshments to minimise any queues.

Our address is 21-23 Montgomery Road, Nether Edge, Sheffield, S7 1LN.

Telephone 0114 2552356

Here we are found it!

The Holly Bush at Rivelin is having another big bonfire this year, and judging by the amount of wood in the car park, it will be HUGE. It was packed last year, and a really good firework display.

Any idea what time this starts?

It starts at 6pm

Any idea what time this starts?
Edited by fluffystuff

Hi,

I've seen a couple of mentions on this thread about the Fat Cat's bonfire night but does anyone know roughly what time it starts?

Also, does anyone know if the annual bonfire and firework display will be on in Chelsea Park, Nether Edge, this year?