Bonfire night 2009

Are there any public bonfires that are on November 5th this year? All the ones I have seen advertised are for saturday.

Hollinsend Cricket Club on Fox Lane, Frecheville. Fire lit at 6:30pm, Fireworks 7 -7:30pm. Licensed bar, kids rides, catering. Free entry.

Any where near s5 dont mind travelling a little,went to afterdark last year and not too bothered about it this year.

The Holly Bush at Rivelin valley is having a big bonfire, fireworks and BBQ. It starts at 6pm

Any where near s5 dont mind travelling a little,went to afterdark last year and not too bothered about it this year.

Church on the corner have a bonfire and small display on in longley... fun starts at 6pm

the rivelin

tofts lane

stanington

bonfire, spit hog roast 6pm

firworks 8pm

for those who want to stay later

crackpot jackpot 9pm

open the box guarenteed £100 10pm

all wellcome

thursday 5th nov

Anyone know of any bonfires/fireworks displays happening in the s8 area?

Does anyone know where can i go with little baby?? On Don Valley will be to many people and alcohol and i rather want to stay away from this.

does anyone know what day the annual SWD firework display is happening this year on Heeley Bank Road. I live next-door and plan on having a few friends round as the fireworks are usually excellent! thanks

They are having a fireworks display and the gates open from 6.30pm.

Hollinsend Cricket Club on Fox Lane, Frecheville. Fire lit at 6:30pm, Fireworks 7 -7:30pm. Licensed bar, kids rides, catering. Free entry.

Is that on Thurs 5th Nov?