Bonfire night 2009

i'm looking for an organised event somewhere in heeley area does anybody no of anywhere where i can take my 2 boys ??????

I'll keep my eye on this thread. First time I've been off work for years, and deffo going somewhere!!

Robin Hood, Stannington is winning it for me so far. It looked like a good do, the other year when I taxi'd some customers there.

Hi,me and my missus are wanting to go to a bonfire on bonfire nigh funnily enough. Does anyone have any suggestions other than after dark? Cant stand the influx of chavs there. Thanks

Is it really chavvy then? I've never been before but was thinking about going this year...not so sure now! :(

I'm thinking of going to After Dark at don valley, but dont have a car! Could I just get the tram to Don Valley stadium and walk from there? Or would it be too far? Im not a sheffield resident so im a bit unsure!

It stops right on the doorstep. Just be prepared for a squash. They do have plenty of trams on for the event before and afterwards though

Is it really chavvy then? I've never been before but was thinking about going this year...not so sure now! :(

I've never found it to be chavvy but then never go near the fairground where I'd imagine they gather if anywhere

does anyone know of anywhere that is doing something over the weekend? i know its not actually bonfire night but would make like much easier for me!!!

saturday the 7th??

Been to After Dark a couple of times. Whilst the fireworks are brilliant, the rides, food etc inside are very expensive, that's after you've paid to get in. Parking is manic and it gets really busy. This year i'm just going to view the fireworks from somewhere high up (and free)

Sounds like The Rivelin will be a good night on bonfire night.

BONFIRE.

HOG ROAST.

FIREWORKS

SANDWICHES.

CRACKPOT JACKPOT.

OPEN THE BOX.:banana::clap:

Does anyone know if Bole Hill is doing one again? Or anything in The crookes/walkley area?

Does anyone know if Bole Hill is doing one again? Or anything in The crookes/walkley area?

The Springvale at Commonside is having a bonfire & fireworks.

The Springvale at Commonside is having a bonfire & fireworks.

Brilliant thank you. Do you know if we need tickets or can anyone just turn up?