We’re excited to announce the forum is under new management! Click here for details.

**A questionable thread (part 33)

Eh? :huh: Only soap n water, innit? And maybe aa bit of podge to plump it out, perhaps? :hihi:

:nono: Don't say a word MH.......cracks about my weight I WON'T tolorate...and I mean that, don't I? :mad:

dunt worry merl i wont, im honestly thinking about putting you on my "people to be nice to " list arnt i?:)

We did pat yes:blush:We ended up having a drink at the crosspool tavern where a couple of drunks tried to give us directions didnt they?:hihi:

Lyn if you had gone onto Rivelin Valley Road, and asked anyone where Tofts Lane is they would have told you wouldnt they ? And thats where the pub is isnt it ?

Lyn if you had gone onto Rivelin Valley Road, and asked anyone where Tofts Lane is they would have told you wouldnt they ? And thats where the pub is isnt it ?
there was nobody about when we were on rivelin road it was dark & desolate werntit?

We did pat yes:blush:We ended up having a drink at the crosspool tavern where a couple of drunks tried to give us directions didnt they?:hihi:

Evening Linnet :wave: sorry we didn't get to see you :(........at least you managed to get a drink though, eh? :hihi:

dunt worry merl i wont, im honestly thinking about putting you on my "people to be nice to " list arnt i?:)

Well that'd be nice wouldn't it? :)

(Wot's :huh: he up to? :suspect::hihi:)

there was nobody about when we were on rivelin road it was dark & desolate werntit?

Are you lyn ?:huh:

We never saw anyone to ask directions though pat..that was the problem wasnt it?:(

Yeah, but they loved it, didnt they? :)

WW you are a very good singer arent you ? Ive got you on my movie part of my camera singing havent I ?

Well that'd be nice wouldn't it? :)

(Wot's :huh: he up to? :suspect::hihi:)

im not mischievous all the time am i?:)

v v v:D

Yes, I was sat next to you, I kept telling you to tell him the pub was full of gorgeous leggy blondes with mini skirts on, didnt I? :hihi:

Must have frightened him off, cos I told him I wanted him in my cellar that night didnt I ?:rolleyes:

WW you are a very good singer arent you ? Ive got you on my movie part of my camera singing havent I ?

Thanks patty, but I did suffer this morning, all croaky, wasnt I? :)

Evening Linnet :wave: sorry we didn't get to see you :(........at least you managed to get a drink though, eh? :hihi:

Evening Merl..yes we got a drink but it was still really dissapointing though because i was looking forward to meeting you all wasnt i?:(