We’re excited to announce the forum is under new management! Click here for details.

**A questionable thread (part 33)

Yeh! And still causing trouble, aren't you? :hihi:

hi merl, hope you enjoyed it last night dont I ? :)wonder where pat is ?:suspect:

Hi merl, how are you today?

tha dint get chance to cause trouble, tha were too busy eating all night wernt tha?:)did you enjoy yourself?:)

hi merl, hope you enjoyed it last night dont I ? :)wonder where pat is ?:suspect:

Yes, she really took to you, didnt she? :)

I think Mini nearly adopted you shaz, don't I? :hihi:

shes adorable int she merl ?:)

I wonder if patty will come on tonight as she had an extremely late night last night, she might have gone to bed early to catch up, might she?

good evening by the way innit oh & thanks for wakin me up earlier WW innit?:rolleyes:

good evening by the way innit oh & thanks for wakin me up earlier WW innit?:rolleyes:

Sorry MH, i tried to sneak out of the bedroom but the floor boards squeaked, didnt they? :hihi:

Sorry MH, i tried to sneak out of the bedroom but the floor boards squeaked, didnt they? :hihi:
thats cos of the weight on your ass innit?:rolleyes::gag:

jongo wants me to say, he really enjoyed last night with you all didnt he ?:)

Yes I did thanks :thumbsup: Dunno about Pat :huh: she was posting this morning, wasn't she?

Hi merl, how are you today?

I'm fine......didn't sleep to well lest night (too much excitement I think :hihi:) was great to see you and mini in the flesh though, wasn't it?

tha dint get chance to cause trouble, tha were too busy eating all night wernt tha? did you enjoy yourself?:)

:rant: I was NOT eating all night!!!! I had two sandwiches and three of them Chicken Kebab Thingys .......the flippin dog ate more that me, dinnit? :mad:

jongo wants me to say, he really enjoyed last night with you all didnt he ?:)
say hello to the old crooner for us will ya?:D