VW Camper Help!!

Does anyone know of someone who does camper resto's?

Thanks

J

ty getting in touch with sheffvaux, they are a club for camper van owners who go to festivals im sure they could help you

do it your self its much cheaper and great fun, check these guys out for every thing you need http://www.justkampers.com/ they do every thing for 1950s VW T2s - 2003 T5s, I did my T4 myself and saved loads, insulation carpets (curtains thanks mum) and twin burner unit.

There are 2 guys at Princess works, Attercliffe named Steve and Andy, they do nothing but aircooled VW's and to be honest you'll be hard pressed to find anyone that knows more than these guys. Their co name is Bolwagen and their number is 0114 2780602. They do from repairs to full restoration.

Thanks for that, have you used Bolwagen yourself or have you got friends who have. :-)

Yes, so do I! Sorry to piggy back your thread but does anyone on here know where I can get my hands on a California? Fairly new, about three years old?

If i had a garage I'd restore a camper. Is there anything cooler than a showroom condition bus?

I live in Cornwall and see loads of old buses down here mostly on the back of AA low loaders.

I live in Cornwall and see loads of old buses down here mostly on the back of AA low loaders.

Hey!!!! We have just been to cornwall in ours and it got us all the way there and back!! And its 46 years old!! All re done though!! :)