I want to move, I hate living here ! Shiregreen

It was a Thatchers Britain that we can now thank for todays 'chav' culture and dingle families! They were born into high unemployment and have grown up knowing nothing but benefits and hand-outs!

dont make excuses for these people -being born into high unemployment is no excuse for their anti social behaviour.

thats the problem with this country ,their is always some Liberal leftie making excuses for criminals and people who cant behave themselves

every weekend my neighbour being a young girl of around 17 and her mum and loads of others oh and her 2 year old are mouthin out side my house but last night (1pm) i heard them messing around on my garden but was half asleep got back in bed then was messing round our car laughing . Some cars pulled up and sped off then went silent . So went back to sleep . This morning big scape down the side off the car ! OMG grr and to top it off washing from the line missing my childrens clothes ! I no i should have brought it in but forgot lol id go and confront her but i cant prove anything just GREAT ! just wanna pick my house up and move :-( sorry for long story just thort id share :-)

Sorry you have had these problems must be infuriating having this going on outside your own house.

Hope you get it sorted.

dont make excuses for these people -being born into high unemployment is no excuse for their anti social behaviour.

thats the problem with this country ,their is always some Liberal leftie making excuses for criminals and people who cant behave themselves

Don't sit there criticising Benny, get a leaflet through their door quick, they seem yobbish enough to be your typical BNP material:hihi:

I agree with Mr Benn to some degree. I don't think kids get enough discipline at all. My sister was a teacher who left the profession because the kids were taunting her saying 'you can't tell me off, I'll get the law on you'. I think a good kick up the a@se is what some little thugs need. And no, I'm not having a go at children.

My sister just could not be bothered with trying to teach brats who did not want to learn and had no respect for anyone. who is to blame? well, I don't think it's the Torys. I think there should be far more done about these antisocial people living in Shiregreen. they are getting away with too much. they should all be shipped off to a desert island! Lol!

We now have a nice dint in our car after some idiot kicked it last night... When my dad went out to find out what he was doing he threatened my dad with a knife

I agree entirely. I've seen a six year old child put his fist up and threaten an adult who told him off for kicking a car. His parents should have punished him but they could not be bothered. What hope has that child got of becoming a productive law abiding citizen?

Some teachers are full of themselves and it wouldnt matter what job they were in they would wind people up the wrong way. If thats the case they should get out of the job they are in

Some teachers are full of themselves and it wouldnt matter what job they were in they would wind people up the wrong way. If thats the case they should get out of the job they are in

correct me if im wrong ,but kids aree at school to learn ,and do as they are told by the teacher .

What do you want correcting, I agree with you.

But then you get some pompus, up them selves teachers that will pick on kids and get off on it. Some teachers will let them selves (unprofessionally) get wound up by "kids" and rarther than address the kids that are un disciplined will take it out on the kids that they think they can get at.

Don't come on here and have everyone believe that all teachers are saints because from my own experiances with schools I just aint buying it.

Didn't mean anything like that.

Was just going to say, (and Ive been told this by a memeber of staff at Sheff Housing), that if you get priority, it's not always a good thing.

Most of the time you're given houses that, basically no-one else wants and if you refuse them, then "You cant be all that desperate".

I was just curious if this was what happened in your case.

Hope you get it sorted:)

I certainly sympathise with the OP, and can identify with the priority housing status of Sheffield Homes.

I was awarded priority housing and the first flat I was shown (and had bid for due to the area it was in) hadn't been upgraded on the Decent Homes Scheme. Being disabled, I pointed out to the Housing Officer showing me round that there was no connection point for a washing machine, no connection point for a gas cooker, and no shower unit in the bathroom. I was told straight that if I declined the property on those grounds (the previous tenant declined the work being done), then I'd lose my priority status and would be back on a minimum 3 year waiting list.

Obviously grateful for a roof over my head in the area I'd chosen, I took on the property. I've been informed that my property's going to be upgraded on a backtrack (2011 at the earliest but I know that's being optimistic), and I've been denied the new door entry system as the other flats in the block are all privately owned.

So you see, I agree that sometimes the priority housing status isn't always the enviable position some may think.

I really hope the OP finds peace soon xxx