I want to move, I hate living here ! Shiregreen

dont make excuses for these people -being born into high unemployment is no excuse for their anti social behaviour.

thats the problem with this country ,their is always some Liberal leftie making excuses for criminals and people who cant behave themselves

Right, first thing...i'm certainly not making any excuses for any type of anti social behaviour.....i would love to see tougher sentencing and a lot less of the pc brigade spouting their drivel about 'human rights!'

And as for me being a 'liberal leftie', you must be joking mate, and i for one would welcome the return of capital punishment and the use of a gunship to track down and permanantly stop joyriders! :cool:

But, it is the products of Thatchers Britain that are now the scragends who claim for everything and don't work because "ya get more on't benefits'

Lived on shiregreen a few years ago, it was awful we had the neighbours from hell, so glad we got away.

I really feel sorry for you, i hope u get away asap

Thatchers britain "where theres a blaime, there a claim"

It was all about the money and now people moan because its how it is today.

Now people are "where theres a claim, theres a blaime" I wish people would stop knocking the worste of just because the ecconamy has gone tits up. Its no as if the unemployed caused it or that the money that the benifits system gives out is anything like the money waisted else where. They gave bankers billions so lets get up in arms about single mothers and housing benifit !

has your neighboure got a white staffy>?

nope just a young lass and her son and the full yob 2 or 3 times a week :)

Thatchers britain "where theres a blaime, there a claim"

It was all about the money and now people moan because its how it is today.

Now people are "where theres a claim, theres a blaime" I wish people would stop knocking the worste of just because the ecconamy has gone tits up. Its no as if the unemployed caused it or that the money that the benifits system gives out is anything like the money waisted else where. They gave bankers billions so lets get up in arms about single mothers and housing benifit !

......Eh???

Someone has a problem, " Blaime the people on benifits", Too easy.

Do you know the individuals that are causing the anti social bahaviour ?

Only people on benifits have ASBO's ?

give us a bit of evidence before taking the easy road and jumping on the "Benifits" bandwaggon.

Welcome to the 21st century, diverse, Utopia that is the UK :gag:

I sincerely hope you get out of the s***hole that is Shiregreen sooner rather than later - good luck.

I get a bit tired of saying this because it makes no difference as people enjoy slating particular areas...but there is nothing any different about Shiregreen to any other estate that side of town (and probably many of the estates the other side too from what I hear).

I and many others like it here, we have no problems and where I live is nice, quiet, and I often forget to bring in washing but it's still there in the morning, people are friendly and down to earth usually.

It's not all good no more than anywhere is but it's not all bad either and not by a long way.

I am very sorry for anyone who falls foul of neighbours and I have been there myself quite a few times, it is not nice at all, but that doesn't just happen in Shiregreen does it?

Someone has a problem, " Blaime the people on benifits", Too easy.

Do you know the individuals that are causing the anti social bahaviour ?

Only people on benifits have ASBO's ?

give us a bit of evidence before taking the easy road and jumping on the "Benifits" bandwaggon.

Sorry, i wasn't questioning your views, everyone is entitled to their opinion, that is what a forum is for! I just couldn't understand half of what you'd written!!!

:D no problem, I have to read it thrice to understand it myself :P

I get a bit tired of saying this because it makes no difference as people enjoy slating particular areas...but there is nothing any different about Shiregreen to any other estate that side of town (and probably many of the estates the other side too from what I hear).

I and many others like it here, we have no problems and where I live is nice, quiet, and I often forget to bring in washing but it's still there in the morning, people are friendly and down to earth usually.

It's not all good no more than anywhere is but it's not all bad either and not by a long way.

I am very sorry for anyone who falls foul of neighbours and I have been there myself quite a few times, it is not nice at all, but that doesn't just happen in Shiregreen does it?

AGREED!!!

Shiregreen, isnt, bad. The area, isnt bad. You just get the off set of neighbours who move there thinking 'Well its shiregreen im gonna live up to the stereotype' I couldve easily moved in, had late partys, and done everything the OP's neighbours are but I moved there and thought, I want to settle down and make this house a home and I did just that. Its not Shiregreen thats bad, its the odd family here and there (who are allover Sheffield may I add) that live up to peoples stereotypes. An old school friend of mine has just got a flat up totley somewhere and shes made the area well the road right bad for her late partys and overall stupidness. People are slagging her off left right and centre but I dont see people slagging the whole estate off.

My post might have spelling mistakes and probably not make any normalilty to anyone but im tired so goodnight forummers :)

I live on the estate on a road at the back of where the OP lives and it`s lovely and quite most of the time. There`s just one or two familys that let it down slightly but luckily for us they`re not right next door. I`ve lived on the shiregreen just about all my life (even born in a house here) And yes it`s gone downhill but I wouldn`t live anywhere else.