I want to move, I hate living here ! Shiregreen

every weekend my neighbour being a young girl of around 17 and her mum and loads of others oh and her 2 year old are mouthin out side my house but last night (1pm) i heard them messing around on my garden but was half asleep got back in bed then was messing round our car laughing . Some cars pulled up and sped off then went silent . So went back to sleep . This morning big scape down the side off the car ! OMG grr and to top it off washing from the line missing my childrens clothes ! I no i should have brought it in but forgot lol id go and confront her but i cant prove anything just GREAT ! just wanna pick my house up and move :-( sorry for long story just thort id share :-)

Edited by baby2k

just thort id add that we share a path to our house dont think its anything personal , and stupid cow always wakes the kids next time im going outside ;-)

Welcome to the 21st century, diverse, Utopia that is the UK :gag:

I sincerely hope you get out of the >blank< that is Shiregreen sooner rather than later - good luck.

Edited by Ms Macbeth
removed masked swearing

It is awful when you have neighbours like that is it not worth looking for a exchange or something

Must be awful when you cant leave your washing on the line

me too i got put hear a year ago and hate it :-( even tho i my road is quite apart from her .

yeah im looking for a exchange back to stocksbridge / deepcar near fam and friends but no look yet

Report her to the council, and when making noise at night ring 101 you dont have to tell them who you are, all calls are in confidence

Did they put you there as you had "priority"?

i was in homeless accomodation for 6 months then was given this and before i get comments yes we do work :-)

just thort id add that we share a path to our house dont think its anything personal , and stupid cow always wakes the kids next time im going outside ;-)

welcomme to NuLabours Great Britain

What and it wasn’t the same when the torries were in power?:huh:

Yes, as older FMs will recall, prior to May 1st 1997, Shiregreen residents all left their back doors open, knew each others first names, never had kids out of wedlock or claimed benefits and there was no crime.

It was like a picture postcard scene from a pre-war Cotswold village.

Now look at it. I blame the foreigners :rant: