Car insurance claim

I have a claim going through my insurers, they say the other drivers insurance want it to go 50/50.

I wasnt keen as with the damage and my excess I will have to pay out around £400 and the other insurance company the other £400.

I have not up till now had any work done as I havent had the go ahead with my insurers; and I have also disputed some of the damage the other woman has claimed for as I am sure it was already done.

Today I have received a Claim form From Sheffield County Court and cannot get intouch with my insurers ( Not unusual ).

I cannot understand why I have to go to court, or what I have to do.

I am fully comp and have legal cover; I have been intouch with Albany who say the deal with the legal side and all they have said is to contact my insurer.

Denise

sum1 swiped my car other month she admitted to it there and then im 3rd party insurance she fully comp anyway next day she diceded to deny it was her fault and basicly as normal insurance said if i go ahead they will say 50/50 in wich case would lose my 3 yrs no claims no wonder people choose not to get insured