Great Christmas Present Ideas??

Hi

Its less than 100 days till Christmas and I'm just wondering what makes a great present???

what will you be buying this year????

would you buy a personal gift rather than a gift from a shop???

I welcome your feedback

Edited by AccountClosed2
added to quote

I have already bought my true love her Crissie Pressie, but I cannot find a detonator for it anywhere!:hihi::hihi:

I've only got a couple of bits left to get and then I'm done with the Christmas shopping. I've got everything from a 2000 year old piece of household crockery for a friend to a piece of art glass for a family member, along with a whole load of home made things for lots of people.

I'm not Christian and give gifts only because it's a family thing and I can't not join in if others are buying gifts for me. I don't spend much money and prefer to give things that I've put my time and effort into, rather than something which has cost lots of money.

Everyone I know who does crafting for Christmas is already most of the way there with making their presents or well under way with it, mainly because you have to plan ahead when you're making pickles and cakes, or sewing, knitting or whatever.

I think I need to take a trip to the Early Learning Centre for some children's craft supplies for a present and then everything else just needs to be sewed or iced in the next few weeks.

I actually prefer not to receive gifts, but when I do receive them I value something small and meaningful over something expensive but inappropriate every time :)

Me. Naked and tied up in ribbon.

Thats an easter egg.