Who likes burritos?

Hello,

I'm new to the forum, but am hoping it will help me gather some information. I am thinking of opening a lunch-based burrito business. Something quick and hot to take away or enjoy on site. I hail from the west coast of America where mexican food is entrenched in our cusine, I miss it something awful and think the only way around the problem is to do it myself.

Thanks,

Cheezy

I'd love to see a place selling Mexican food in town.

same. had some cracking mexican food when I was last in LA :)

Hello,

I'm new to the forum, but am hoping it will help me gather some information. I am thinking of opening a lunch-based burrito business. Something quick and hot to take away or enjoy on site. I hail from the west coast of America where mexican food is entrenched in our cusine, I miss it something awful and think the only way around the problem is to do it myself.

Thanks,

Cheezy

Do it. I will eat there three times a week, I promise.

Has to be home-made tortillas though, none of those rubbery ready-made things.

It def will be popular as there's nowt like it at the mo :) Esp. now wen its colder and we all need something warm for lunch :D

Thanks for the replies so far. I've just done some digging, how can sheffield mexican restaurants be Italian too!? Some even say Italian/Spanish/Mexican, so depressing to see such obvious commercial-based decisions. I'm sure we could handle a straight-up Mexican! Adios, Cheezy

Yes please!

The choice of being able to grab a quick takeaway bite or sit down and eat it more leisurely is v appealing too. All the best for your venture!

hi! we got bean burritos and nachos on our menu this month!! hope this helps? :)

hi! we got bean burritos and nachos on our menu this month!! hope this helps? :)

You're not in the centre though. I think this is the key issue.

yum... how much would they be?

I'd love to see a Mexican restaurant/lunch service in town. I would frequent it often if you were to operate a lunch service.

Oooh yummy! I love mexican food! I don't tend to eat much lunch, but I may very well be tempted in between lectures if there were some lovely veggie options on your menu ;) Are you intending to be open on an evening too?