2009 Christmas fayres - add your Christmas Fayre to this thread!

Craft Candy are having a mini craft fair at Bungalows and Bears this Saturday 19th December, 1-5pm.

I'll be there, selling hand screen printed and hand painted Christmas decorations, small gifts and tumbling Father Christmas Chimney toys.

Come along for some last minute hand crafted Christmas gifts!

Bungalows and Bears

The Old Fire Station,

Division Street,

Sheffield

S1 4GF

For more info see -

http://www.craft-candy.org/minis

P.s all stalls are now taken, thank you.

To see my handcrafted wooden items I am selling, please click thunbnails below -

Hand Silk Screen Printed Wooden Christmas Decorations - DSC03325.jpg

Hand made and hand painted wooden 'Tumbling Father Christmas Chimney' Traditional Wooden Toy - DSC03339.jpg

Hand Painted wooden garden bird fridge magnets - DSC03293Small.jpg

Many thanks, and hope to see you there!

Emma

http://www.emillustration.co.uk

many apologies for any who were planning to attend the scout hut fair on trippet lane on saturday 19 december - this fair is now unfortunately not taking place - sorry folks!!

The Victorian Christmas Fair

This new fair in Huddersfield Town Centre will be an exciting, fun filled extravaganza for all the family. We would like to invite everyone from all over the country to come to our Victorian Christmas Fair to share in this seasons festivities. Exhibitors will be dressed in Victorian costumes, Choirs will be singing on the street corner and local restaurants will have special offers.

As well as joining in the fun we will have an array of beautiful gifts to entice and delight. If you would like to exhibit please email info@barbaracampbellevents.co.uk

Friday - 10.00am - 8.00pm Saturday - 9.00am - 8.00pm Sunday - 10.00am - 7.00pm

St Georges Square, Huddersfield, HD1 1JA West Yorkshire HD1 1JA

Fri 5 Nov to Sun 7 Nov

Maybe I'm a little premature, but I'm ALREADY thinking about trying to book a stall at any Autumn. Xmas Fayres....I left it too late for some last year, so I'm taking no chances :-)

Maybe I'm a little premature, but I'm ALREADY thinking about trying to book a stall at any Autumn. Xmas Fayres....I left it too late for some last year, so I'm taking no chances :-)

already booked most of mine ;)

x

....Good for you Sophie..

....sorry folks I meant to ask in my original, if anyone knew of any details for Autumn and Xmas Fayres...I missed the main bit out!!! :-)

i think applications are still open for craft candy, there is also a christmas fair being held at the crucible the same weekend- 27th november.

depending what you are selling, the Sheffield Vintage fair is advertising for stall holders for the freshers fair in september.

ive also recently had an email from kelham island re: their christmas victorian market the first weekend of december.

hope these help :)

x

That's great...many thanks for your help Sophie :-)

This new fair in Huddersfield Town Centre will be an exciting, fun filled extravaganza for all the family. We would like to invite everyone from all over the country to come to our Victorian Christmas Fair to share in these seasons festivities. We asking all exhibitors to join in the fun and add to the atmosphere by dressing in Victorian costumes, visitors will enjoy Jugglers and Entertainers, Competitions, Chestnut roasters & Candyfloss makers while Choirs will be singing on the street corner and local restaurants will have special offers.

Spaces start from as little as £80 per day. We are looking for handmade pieces from innovative local designers, some from companies looking to develop business with Yorkshire people and, of course, show off our products to visitors coming in to the region while directing customers to your website or shop. If you would like to exhibit please email info@barbaracampbellevents.co.uk

The fantastic venue will be ST GEORGES SQUARE, Huddersfield town centre, HD1 1JA.

Dates are 5th, 6th & 7th November and we are asking all exhibitors to take all three days unless they know someone who will take the day they cannot attend.

Times are:

Friday 10.00am - 8.00pm

Saturday 10.00am - 8.00pm

Sunday 10.00am - 6.00pm

Due to the popularity of the event spaces will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Please find attached the booking form to be forwarded with payment to the address below asap.

Do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further queries.

info@barbaracampbellevents.co.uk

can we start this thread again with this years dates - read most of the posts before I realised they where for last year.

thanks

sharon

Sounds good to me as Iam getting a little confused.(Christmas fayres 2010),x