2009 Christmas fayres - add your Christmas Fayre to this thread!

Dinnington Community Primary School, dinnington. We are holding our Christmas fair on Saturday 5th december from 10am-2pm

There are some great stalls, including our Baking Mums, Crafty Mums, Craft stalls, games, and each class will be having a stall selling decorations. There is a fancy dress compertition with judging at 11am. refreshments, raffle and lots more. Free entry and all money raised will go towards our playground fund.

You can do some christmas shopping and help a school create a happier playground doubling that festive feeling.

I'm running a christmas table top sale along Empire Road, Nether Edge. Sunday 29th November 10am-4pm. for further info or if your intrested in booking a space, please contact Paul on 07525 165 326 or email paul.empireroad@yahoo.co.uk

Christmas Craft Fair at Hillsborough arena on Saturday 28 November, 10 am to 2 pm. Fun and crafts for all the family, Cakes, decorations, chocolate Stall, gift ideas and much more. Hillsborough Arena Sports Association, Middlewood Road, Sheffield (next to Hillsborough Park).

Christmas Vintage and Craft Fair will be the 3rd Fundraising event hosted by the Sheffield Befrienders..........

Held at the Scout Hall on Trippet Lane, Saturday 19th December from 1pm-4pm with just a £1 entry and kids go free.

It's the perfect opportunity to buy those original last minute gifts, have a glass of mulled wine or a cup of tea and soak up the festive atmosphere..... Christmas tunes included!!

If you're interested in having a stall on the day its £10 - tables are provided -just let me know and I'll pass your details on. There is also car parking at the rear of the building for stall holders...All proceeds go to the Sheffield Befrienders....so please try to come along

Be There Or Be Humbug!!!!!

Why not visit the Christmas Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#/event.php?...1438716&ref=mf

And also visit the Sheffield Befrienders page:

http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?...6949&ref=share

Heres a few fayres happening tommorrow:-

Christmas Fair, 1pm start.. @ Moorend Place, 34 Commonside, WalkleyGreystones School:- 11-2pm

Christmas Fayre

Gleadless Primary School:- 12-3pm

Christmas Fayre

Mount View Methodist Church 10am – 12.30pm

Christmas Fayre

St Cuthbert’s Church Fir Vale 1pm

Christmas Fayre

Handsworth Parish Centre 1pm

Christmas Fayre

St Leonard’s Church Wortley Village 2pm

Christmas Fayre

Dore Old School, Dore 10-12pm

Christmas Fayre

Walkey Ebenezer Methodist Church 10-2.30pm

Christmas Fayre

St Christopher’s Church Bellhouse Road 1.30pm

Workstation:- 10am till 4pm :- Craft Candy are back with another fabulous Craft Fair - a 2 day Christmas Craft extravaganza.

Come and join us for Candy Cane Christmas Craft Fair, showcasing over 30 stalls of art, craft and photography. There are more stalls than ever before featuring some of the best artists and makers of Sheffield and beyond, from textiles to jewellery and photography to fashion.

As usual, entry is free. So come and eat mince pies, drink mulled wine and shop for some truly unique handmade Christmas presents.

Hillsborough Sports Arena:- 10am till 2pm Christmas fair and table top sale. A sale of Christmas items, toys, cakes and chocolates. There will also be a tombola, a lucky dip and all sorts of things for sale.

for more events check out http://www.goingoutinsheffield.com

Renishaw hall christmas fayre this sunday has been cancelled, due to a bunch of cowboys ( alias jrm events )

Renishaw hall christmas fayre this sunday has been cancelled, due to a bunch of cowboys ( alias jrm events )

ggrrr i was looking forward to that!

Why not come along to Whirlow Hall Farm Christmas Fayre ?

Sunday 29 November 2009

10.00 am – 3.00 pm

Farmers Market, Craft Stalls, Live Music, Christmas Trees, Turkeys, Cards, Santa

and a day out on the farm!

FREE CRaft area for children

FREE Car Parking

Adults £2 Children £1

Family Ticket £5

Why not come try some cruelty-free christmas food amongst the other delicious items available at the Sheffield FREE Vegan Food Fayre this Saturday 5th December from 11am - 3pm. At the Quaker Meeting House (near the Cathedral), 10 St James Street, Sheffield S1 2EW. With stalls from various animal charities and ethical organisations offering their wares to support animals in need, along with info on the benefits of veganism for health, the animals and the environment.

Add a little compassion to your christmas time, turn down the turkey, give up the goose, forget the foie gras and reject the roast!! :D

The Sheffield Christmas Vintage Fair will be rolling into town this Dec 5th!

We've got Christmas in the bag!

Come get your sequins, your glitz & your party dresses,

Come get your handmade cards, your gifts & your decorations,

Come get your snuggly winter coats, your vintage boots & your oversize reindeer jumpers!

Come and get it all for very very low prices at The Basement on West Street

The Tea Boutique will be bringing festive cupcakes and tea in real china to the Vintage Tea Party. Cupcakes will now be available to take away too!!

See you all there for the shopping & festivities xxx

SATURDAY 5TH DEC

THE BASEMENT, WEST STREET

12PM - 5PM

http://WWW.THEVINTAGEFAIR.COM

Anyone know of any fairs which haven't already happened? I did the Kelham Island Market and have things left over which I need to sell before Christmas so am keen to hear of anywhere I could potentially have a stall.

Many thanks, any help much appreciated!

Emma

Christmas Vintage and Craft Fair will be the 3rd Fundraising event hosted by the Sheffield Befrienders..........

Held at the Scout Hall on Trippet Lane, Saturday 19th December from 1pm-4pm with just a £1 entry and kids go free.

It's the perfect opportunity to buy those original last minute gifts, have a glass of mulled wine or a cup of tea and soak up the festive atmosphere..... Christmas tunes included!!

If you're interested in having a stall on the day its £10 - tables are provided -just let me know and I'll pass your details on. There is also car parking at the rear of the building for stall holders...All proceeds go to the Sheffield Befrienders....so please try to come along

Be There Or Be Humbug!!!!!

Why not visit the Christmas Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#/event.php?...1438716&ref=mf

And also visit the Sheffield Befrienders page:

http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?...6949&ref=share

Hi there

Looking for last minute events ...have you any spare tables for the fayre on Saturday 19th Dec. ...I sell soaps and other bath products along with room freshners and lavender etc and a few jute bags and small amount of gifts.

Would be grateful if you could pm me asap.

Thanks

Kathryn Thornton

Kantastic Bath Products