Cheap Greek holidays

can anyone recomend a cheap website for greece holidays, not the type where you have to tailor everything seperate,but one which prices the flights,transfers, etc , tried internet and never found anything really cheap, its for 2010, i have never had any luck in finding cheap deals, failing that is there a travel agent that is keen on price......regards

Olympic holidays, they have web site and prices are really good.

I tend to use teletextholidays, travelzoo, ebookers and expedia for the best deals. The first two are usually the cheaper ones.

If you find anything online then Cooks will match it, they have for me on several occasions as long as you take the printout of the online price.

Has anyone booked a holiday with Olympic recently. They seem to be swapping and changing flights and not informing customers until the last min. Any info. ?

I'd recommend First CHoice ... as a package company they have great selections and the price is good too!

Look on AlphaRooms some good prices for hotel and flight, also First Choice have some good prices on hols going in next 6 weeks.