House Renovation

I am looking for a reputable and reliable company to take on a renovation project in my property which is a two bedroom terrace in the East Rotherham area - Bramley/Wickersley.

Required is a new kitchen, bathroom, central heating, double glazing and external doors, rewire and all rooms replastering.

Also laminate floor and decoration and replacement internal doors.

I don't want to spend a fortune so if you have a realistic view on if you can help me i would be grateful for any replies.

Any recommends guys n girls??

Thanks

Charl

I am looking for a reputable and reliable company to take on a renovation project in my property which is a two bedroom terrace in the East Rotherham area - Bramley/Wickersley.

Required is a new kitchen, bathroom, central heating, double glazing and external doors, rewire and all rooms replastering.

I don't want to spend a fortune so if you have a realistic view on if you can help me i would be grateful for any replies.

Thanks

Charl

Unfortunately to get all that work done you will be looking at more than a couple of thousand so depends what you regard as a fortune

£10,000 plus?? depending on quality of boiler, how many sockets, quality of glazing. Bathrooms and kitchens can cost as much as you want to spend??

as above depends what you after . im a builder i can come out and give you a quote for this give me a ring on 07838180080 thanks

The core of our business is exactly this type of project.

This is quite a comprehensive worklist.

PM or email quoteme@nucad.com with full address and contact details.

Can provide realistic prices and timescale.

Thanks

Charl

So will a bodge job do, there cheap at the moment.

No bodge job thanks:)

I realise that the work required will need a budget of 10 k plus - just dont want to be ripped off or have any issues from dodgy traders.

I have had PM' s and i am grateful.

Keep the replies coming because i need options options options :help:

Charl

If its a genuine recommendation you are after then call a guy called Phil Greenwood 07729625901. He fitted me a fantastic new kitchen and bathroom. He took control of the whole project, organising plasterer, tiler, electrician and decorator. He was very professional, reliable and always happy to go the extra mile. He had excellent references and pictures of his work. My friends were suitably impressed that they used him too.

I can highly recommend Craig at CC Total Solutions his work is first class at a realistic price, a genuine guy who you can trust in your home his contact number is 07502089304.

:)

Hi,

Feel free to give you any advice and no obligation quote. We have done lots of renovation in sheffield, wakfield, nottingham and Rotherham as well. We do new builds, extensions and garages as well. Fell free to show you any of them. We are team of 12 skilled and experience builders.

For more information do not hestite to contact me on 07939936647.

Looking forward.

John