Commercial agents?

We're interested in buying commercial property in Sheffield; trouble is I get fed up of receiving property details with no costings.

Does anyone know of any good commercial agents who will be straight forward about the cost of buying commercial property?

What costings do you mean? Any costs besides the 'price' of the property are not usually listed, apart from rateable value and maintenance if applicable. Some vendors try to get their legal costs paid for by the purchaser though this usually only occurs when leases are transferred. Can you say what costings you actually want to know about?

Guest pegmosaic

Like Pete said usally you will only find the rental & ratable values of the property on the poticulars. You should also be looking at the terms of the lease to help guide you on costs i.e. wether it is IR, FRI etc.

Landlords and agents rarely give you the figure you want as they are looking for a good deal as well as you so it boils down to negotiations quite often.

Landlords are dropping prices so oofer what you think is reasonable and leave it with them for a few weeks.

I'm getting confused. Do you want to 'buy' as in purchase the freehold or 'rent' as in pay a landlord to use his premises?