Does anyone remember adrian paris at plumpers pub

He was appearing at a pub near Neepsend a couple of weeks ago, cant remember the name but its on the right as you go up the hill towards Burngreave. They have lots of live music there you cant miss it, I bet they know where you can find him.

The Forest, Rutland Road.

I've only seen Adrian once and that was at the Far Lees Pub on Gleadless Valley and I was lucky enough to get one of his C.Ds. its fantastic.

Adrian Paris is my cousin

Adrian Paris is my deceased step dad's step brother, Adrian's father married my dad's mother. or something like that.

We used to go see him as a kid in the clubs. Last time I saw him was in Plumpers about 20 years ago.

Adrian Paris is my deceased step dad's step brother, Adrian's father married my dad's mother. or something like that.

We used to go see him as a kid in the clubs. Last time I saw him was in Plumpers about 20 years ago.

Used to go in the Plumpers then,he was a decent turn.

Is real name is Adrian Newman used to drive his nieghbours mad rehearsing,nice lad he was and now a nice man

He sings regularly at The Railway, wadsley bridge -at least once a month. Pub dosnt look much from outside but has a lovely concert room with stage etc. Always a crowd in to see Adrian sing. If you get the free paper Mercury (available at lots of pubs/ clubs/ shopping centres) , lists singers entertainment on at pubs & clubs, he sings other pubs too.

Anyone out there that went to Plumpers pub at tinsley on Saturday nights :P[/QUTE]

I remember an Adrian Paris paying the clubs in the 60s &70s I was the concert chairman for a long time a intake sports club and I had Adrian on stage very often he was a fair singer the audience liked him he stuck out from the rest with his long blonde hair a great bloke don't know what he's up to now if he's still with us or not hope he is and is well

Maybe he should go on X-factor.

Adrian Paris on at The railway pub, wadsley bridge Sat pm 7th June.

Saw Adrian last night at railway pub he was great we should arrange a plumpers reunion !