Does anyone remember adrian paris at plumpers pub

Anyone out there that went to Plumpers pub at tinsley on Saturday nights :P

Anyone out there that went to Plumpers pub at tinsley on Saturday nights :P

...no ...but isnt that the "Golf Shop" beside Tinsley Viaduct ? Adrian Paris was a regular on the local pub circuit during the 80's and 90's. - a David Hasselhoff lookalike !:hihi:

I saw Adrian a few times thru the 90s and always thought he was very talented.

In particular I went to the old Richmond Club one night where Adrian was acting as MC and Tony Christie was appearing.

Adrian completely blew TC away a better voice, better presented, more talented.

When these muppets appear on x factor and Britains got Talent etc I often think of Adrian Paris, more talent in his little finger than the lot of em.

i see Adrian at wednesday match's sometimes .

seen him singing a few times , top notch talented bloke & a genuine gentleman too

when you see him ask him if he remembers a couple of nuns doing a song with him it was a leaving do fow willis who had plumpers

.....heard he retired a couple of years ago ?

Retired,not.................watched him Friday night at The Noahs Ark Mansfield Road. He was fantastic!!!!! He was as good as the pies they do at the Noahs,thats good.

i spoke to adrian at meadowhall, he said he does corporate gigs nowdays, he said he might have city hall lined up in the future thats where i first saw him he was great, he used to be on regular at a pub at ecclesfield, great nights out.

Had vocal/singing lessons with Adrian for over 3 years! Top bloke, really talented vocalist! Must go see him when i'm not gigging myself! :thumbsup:

Hiya,

Is Adrian still around please, would love to get in touch with him for an anniversary, have tried e mailing but no luck x

Hiya,

Is Adrian still around please, would love to get in touch with him for an anniversary, have tried e mailing but no luck x

He was appearing at a pub near Neepsend a couple of weeks ago, cant remember the name but its on the right as you go up the hill towards Burngreave. They have lots of live music there you cant miss it, I bet they know where you can find him.