Bands of the sixties in Sheffield

The Daizies were a decent group in the 60s,Spud is now dead and Dave Robinson is now with Past Masters who play in the Dusty Miller at Barlborough every wednesday.

i will have to ask her let you no :-)

hi yes she did said that was a blast from the past and says to say thankyou :)

The Daizies were a decent group in the 60s,Spud is now dead and Dave Robinson is now with Past Masters who play in the Dusty Miller at Barlborough every wednesday.

paul jarvis was bass player

can anyone help me get in touch with DAVE MERIDITH former keyboard player

wth the CFS BAND during the 70's

Did you manage to find Dave Meredith? I know how you can get in touch with him as I still have contact with his family, as I was his first wife! I was with him all through the early band years, and when CFS band was formerly known as Unity Blend.

Does anybody reading this thread remember bands called "The Eclypse", "The Mystics" or "Memphis Crabshaw". Their members included Fred Denton (Bass), Brian Ingliss (Vocal) and John O'Melia (Guitar). They were based in Huddersfield but played a lot in South Yorkshire from 1965 to 1975, and were a RnB band mainly. Fred Denton came from Darton nr Barnsley and he's my father-in-law. Also had Peter Byford playing with them at one stage (He became Biff Byford of Saxon fame in 70s)

was you in the monsters same time has bass player Paul Jarvis ?
I depped a few times with the Monsters in those days around the time when Paul was the regular bass player.

The "Cats" are still playing "The Office" Hillsborough on the 1st Friday of the month.
Graham "Satch' Sargeant singer with the "Cats" has just released a CD of local Sheffield Xmas carols with local singers.Still in great voice!

All proceeds to local charities.Can be bought by phone.... 0114 2342640.

A must stocking filler!!!

Did you manage to find Dave Meredith? I know how you can get in touch with him as I still have contact with his family, as I was his first wife! I was with him all through the early band years, and when CFS band was formerly known as Unity Blend.

Hi Diane I've sent you a PM.

I remember frankenstein and the monsters they used to play at the azena and I remember being really scared when they came off stage and ran round audience we werent even safe in toilets

I remember frankenstein and the monsters they used to play at the azena and I remember being really scared when they came off stage and ran round audience we werent even safe in toilets

The Azena Ballroom Memories and then into Fidlers field ---to visit the fair!

The Azena Ballroom Memories and then into Fidlers field ---to visit the fair!
And get fiddled with on the way?