Justice for Matt (Greyhound) - Update on Progress

Well his "opinion" of what happened

We dont post untruthfull story about such a serious think eastbank will pm the facts not his own story im sure like the story i posted from matts group .? That is the facts and truth .... UNLAWFULL KILLING .

The UK coroner has reviewed the FACTS of the case, and has decided that this lad's death was an unlawful killing.

That's good enough for me. I hope that the people responsible are brought to justice.

The UK coroner has reviewed the FACTS of the case, and has decided that this lad's death was an unlawful killing.

That's good enough for me. I hope that the people responsible are brought to justice.

I do too, he was one of my sons friends

I do too, he was one of my sons friends

Matt was a good friend of my sons to , matt is deeply missed , and my sons bedroom is full of memorial of matt its his way of dealing with it lets hope justice is broyght to the animal who caused the injuries to matt .

Matt was a good friend of my sons to , matt is deeply missed , and my sons bedroom is full of memorial of matt its his way of dealing with it lets hope justice is broyght to the animal who caused the injuries to matt .

I hope so, i agree he is much missed

only 1 day to go & molly will hopefully get her 1st win under her belt

Good luck tonight Molly!

tonights the night goodluck EB & come on molly:thumbsup:

Cheers everyone for the good lucks , fingers crossed she willl do well but most of all we will enjoy watchin her, and even more we are keepin matts name alive !! :)

good luck lads, unfortunately im still too ill to make it tonight so i hope you have a great night & molly brings home the extra drinks for you.COME ON MOLLY!

I am at the track tonight and will keep my fingers crossed for Molly.

Never mind the money! Let's just hope the poor soul gets home safe, good luck Molly! Good news about the inquiry into Matts death though.