Justice for Matt (Greyhound) - Update on Progress

good luck xxx

cheers for the support.....might get molly 2 for myself....its good to go racing...

Shame Molly gets 'bumped and crowded', thing is, she's risking her life. What good is Sky TV in her kennel? I'm sure she would rather be looking at a nice warm fire on a beanbag!

Shame Molly gets 'bumped and crowded', thing is, she's risking her life. What good is Sky TV in her kennel? I'm sure she would rather be looking at a nice warm fire on a beanbag!

no greyhounds are bred to race...not sit in doors to make you feel better....life is a risk....and molly was full of it today.....at present she gets well looked after and shortly when she retires....she can sit infront of the most expensive fire in the world....she will have earn't it....

we love greyhound racing...its the future...

better than working mo/thur afternoons...

well our molly is running this thursday and must have a chance to come home with gold....

she got a clear run last time out and may be learning that its better to avoid all the other dogs and not get bumped.

on the fundraising front we are having a little stroll from hillsborough to middlesbrough in april and will be contributing to the childrens hospital, a childrens hospice in boro and matthews fund...

molly ran third again and came home safe and well.....got to stop giving the rest a start....

looks like i'm off to the dogs on thursday....molly running again....well it beats working...:hihi::hihi:

our molly is not fancied today and according to the racing post she is 9/2....now that is value for money...because on her day she can fly home....

Fingers crossed you'll be quids in then :thumbsup:

I'm so glad she's raising awareness, I went to laganas years ago, bouncers caused more trouble than they stopped, just like in this country.

Hope molly wins more for the awareness side of it. But keep her more as a pet and not a business opportunity, there's alot of love in the reason molly was bought, if you get carried away on the business side and the money side you will lose the love of which she represents :)

I'm so glad she's raising awareness, I went to laganas years ago, bouncers caused more trouble than they stopped, just like in this country.

Hope molly wins more for the awareness side of it. But keep her more as a pet and not a business opportunity, there's alot of love in the reason molly was bought, if you get carried away on the business side and the money side you will lose the love of which she represents :)

she ran in another blinding race and finished fourth....no way can you ever become rich with the greyhounds.....once we get justice for young matthew...molly will retire....thats a promise..

nice to see that the greeks are now fighting amongst themselves....boycott that country and tell your friends....

our bouncers are now controlled...theirs are not...

Fingers crossed you'll be quids in then :thumbsup:

not really greyhounds lose more than they win.....and i'm quids out at present...but i just love seeing her run...

if i didn't lose it on the dogs i'd only spend it on beer..:hihi::hihi: