Would members of the left be the most dangerous, if the BNP's support grew?

what an absolute pile of cack for a thread idea.

What an absurd and moronic statement to make.

A none existent group, do what they are told to, by a second unspecified group.

What about the anti war protests? Or the anti capitalist protests? Would you describe the people on these protests as 'PC Brigade'??

He would probably describe them as whatever he thinks will get the strongest response from you.

The extreme right and the extreme left have more in common than you think. They're both about controlling people and telling them what they're not allowed to do, say or think.

I am all for political correctness however it has gone way to far because a lot of the pc brigade are sheep that follow the masters instructions without questioning there masters motives. We cannot say chalkboard in case it offends blacks and have to use the word chalkboard we cannot order a black coffee anymore and have it order Americano and a black police officers association is not racist but a white police officers association is racist and manhole covers are now sexist so we have to use inspection covers and the list goes on and if you speak out against things like this the pc brigade are up in arms about it and accusing you of being a far right wing BNP supporter.

The nazis during ww2 would not let anybody disagree with there believes and and the pc brigade are trying to do the same because if you do say something that is not pc they are on you like flies around sh*t slagging you down.

Now before the pc brigade jump on me I am not and never have been racist and I never supported the BNP and never will however I do believe in a little right that we all have called freedom of speech and that has to apply to everybody and not just to a selected few and the pc brigade would like that right taken away from people like the BNP which is very dangerous indeed because that is what the Nazi's did in the 30s and the pc brigade also hate anybody they think to be far right wing and have different views on race that they have just like the Nazi's in the 30s.So I think that in there own way the pc brigade are as bad as the BNP.

There is an extreme left just like there is an extreme right so if the BNP do become powerful then yes I think the lefties may become a danger.

Edited by sheffield666

I am all for political correctness however it has gone way to far because a lot of the pc brigade are sheep that follow the masters instructions without questioning there masters motives. We cannot say chalkboard in case it offends blacks
Yes we can, that story was made up. Watch me:

Blackboard, Blackboard, BLackboard.

I also think Whiteboards are way better than Blackboards.

Is anyone going to call me a racist? No.

we cannot order a black coffee anymore and have it order Americano

Again, that is entirely made up, of course you can order a Black coffee, on what grounds do you make this claim?

black police officers association is not racist but a white police officers association is racist
A white police officers association is not needed because white people aren't discriminated against in the Police force. Very simple really.

and manhole covers are now sexist so we have to use inspection covers
Again, that's made that up, this is the very first time in my life I've heard the phrase 'inspection cover'. They are still manholes.

and the list goes on
Yes it does, imaginary lists can go as long as you want them too. It's a shame none of the things you've listed are actually decent examples.

I'm not saying you've made this stuff up but you've read it and believed it without a second thought when none of it is true and you have the audacity to call others sheep.

Well said Jimmy - its amazing how gullible some of these idiots are.

The extreme right and the extreme left have more in common than you think. They're both about controlling people and telling them what they're not allowed to do, say or think.

State authoritarianism is not simply a product of the "left" or "right".

May I take this opportunity to introduce you to to the political compass.

Edited by epiphany

Now before the pc brigade jump on me

..the Foaming Brigades Get Out of Jail Free Card!

Thankfully most of what you said above is just nonesense, as well you know ;)

There are no such things as either the PC brigade or the extreme left, can we move on now?

Now before the pc brigade jump on me I am not and never have been racist

oh dear.....:hihi:

We cannot say chalkboard in case it offends blacks and have to use the word chalkboard we cannot order a black coffee anymore and have it order Americano and a black police officers association is not racist but a white police officers association is racist and manhole covers are now sexist so we have to use inspection covers and the list goes on and if you speak out against things like this the pc brigade are up in arms about it and accusing you of being a far right wing BNP supporter.

Oh dear.......:hihi:

..the Foaming Brigades Get Out of Jail Free Card!

Thankfully most of what you said above is just nonesense, as well you know ;)

No it is not. in my sons school the kids are not allowed to say blackboard I and I worked for the council clearing other peoples drains out for a long time and I was told by the council that we cannot call them manhole covers any more and we have to call them inspection covers now and I see none of you have said anything about freedom of speech.And when was the last time you saw black coffee on the menu in a cafe.

See what I mean, the pc Brigade do not agree with what I say so they are crowding around like flies around sh*t.

And whether you lot agree with it or not an association that will not admit somebody because of their colour is racist which makes the black police officers association racist and if the black officers are allowed an association of their own then why can their not be a white police officers association.